Bharat Financial Inclusion Limited (BFIL) (formerly SKS Microfinance Limited) is an India-based non-Banking financial company primarily engaged in providing micro finance services to women in the rural areas of India who are enrolled as members and organized as Joint Liability Groups ('JLG'). It operates through 1,399 branches in 16 states of India. The company operates through a single segment: financing. BFIL primarily offers proprietary products and distributor products.
The company offers a range of proprietary products including income generation loans (IGL), mid-term loan (MTL), long term loan (LTL), solar loan, mobile loans, swarna-pushpam gold loans and housing loans. BFIL provides IGL that range from INR9,100 to INR20,010, to support self-employed women in their business enterprises, such as raising livestock, running local retail shops (kirana store), and other activities. BFIL offers MTL ranging from INR99,100 to INR15,010, to self-employed women to support in their business enterprises.
The company provides LTL ranging from INR30,915 to INR38,635, to self-employed women. BFIL' biomass cook-stove loan, solar light loan, water purifier loan, mobile phone loan, bicycle loan and sewing machine loan provides loan amount of INR1,799 to INR5,290. for a term of 25 weeks. The company also designed a web-based Business Intelligence portal by using state-of-art technology to improve business growth and operations. These systems enabled the business to grow 6.78 Million customers.
The company's distributor products include life insurance solutions. The insurance option includes weekly payment of INR20 for the term of five years. SKS's banking partners include the following: ICICI Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Axis Bank, Yes Bank, South Indian Bank, State Bank of India, Citi Bank, DCB, Dena Bank, HDFC Bank and J&K Bank. The company's insurance partners are Bajaj Allianz, ING Vysya Bank and Life Insurance Corporation of India.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Bharat Financial Inclusion Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Bharat Financial Inclusion Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Bharat Financial Inclusion Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Bharat Financial Inclusion Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Bharat Financial Inclusion Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Bharat Financial Inclusion Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Bharat Financial Inclusion Limited?
- How has Bharat Financial Inclusion Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Bharat Financial Inclusion Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Bharat Financial Inclusion Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Bharat Financial Inclusion Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Bharat Financial Inclusion Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years