BGC Partners is a US-based provider of a range of financial products and services to the financial and real estate markets. The company operates through two business segments: Financial Services and Real Estate Services. BGC's financial services segment is engaged in the brokering of a range of products, including fixed income securities, interest rate swaps, foreign exchange, equities, equity derivatives, credit derivatives, commodities, futures and structured products.
The company also provides a range of services, including trade execution, broker-dealer services, clearing, processing, information, and other back-office services, to financial and non-financial institutions. It offers financial technology solutions, market data and analytics related to financial instruments and markets, through its FENICS, Capitalab, BGC Trader and BGC Market Data brands. In FY2016, the Financial Services segment reported total revenue of US$1,523.2 million, which accounted for 58.3% of the company’s total revenue.
The company's real estate segment offers commercial real estate tenants, owners, investors and developers a wide range of services, including leasing and corporate advisory, investment sales and financial services, consulting, project and development management, and property and facilities management. This business is offered through Newmark Grubb Knight Frank.
In FY2016, the Real Estate segment reported total revenue of US$1,058.3 million, which accounted for 40.5% of the company’s total revenue. The company also generates a part of its revenue from Corporate Items, which include fees from related parties and interest income. In FY2016, the Corporate Items reported total revenue of US$31 million, which accounted for 1.2% of the company’s total revenue.
BGC's customers include banks, broker-dealers, investment banks, trading firms, hedge funds, governments, corporations, property owners, real estate developers and investment firms. The company primarily operates in the US, the UK, Hong Kong, Australia, Singapore, Russia, Turkey Japan, Mexico, and France. Geographically, United States accounted for (58.6%) followed by United Kingdom (23.7%), Asia (8.2%), Other Europe/MEA (3.8%), France (3.2%), and Other Americas (2.1%) of the company’s total revenue.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of BGC Partners, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about BGC Partners, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines BGC Partners, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases BGC Partners, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of BGC Partners, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does BGC Partners, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of BGC Partners, Inc.?
- How has BGC Partners, Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does BGC Partners, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are BGC Partners, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are BGC Partners, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of BGC Partners, Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years