Bezeq The Israel Telecommunication is an Israel-based telecommunications company. The company primarily operates in Israel.
The company operates through four: Fixed-Line Domestic Communications; Cellular Communications; International Communications, Internet and NEP (network end point) Services; and Multi-Channel Television.
Bezeq's Fixed-Line domestic communications segment provides services such as telephony services, internet infrastructure and access services, transmission and data communications services, and wholesale services for physical infrastructures.
The company's fixed line infrastructure comprises an NGN (next generation network) and FTTC (fiber to the curb) network. Bezeq's Fixed-line domestic communications segment is also engaged in broadcasting services, contract works, and cloud services. In FY2016, the Domestic Fixed Line Communication segment reported revenues of ILS4.1 million, which accounted for 40.3% of the company's total revenue including Others.
The company operates its Cellular Communications segment through its subsidiary, Pelephone Communications (Pelephone). Pelephone is primarily involved in the marketing of terminal equipment, and the installation, operation and maintenance of cellular communication equipment and systems.
The company's Cellular Communications segment offers package services that include: basic telephone services, browsing and data communications services, messaging services, content services, roaming services, and servicing and repair services. In FY2016, the Cellular Communications segment reported revenues of ILS2.6 million, which accounted for 25.7% of the company's total revenue.
Bezeq's subsidiary, Bezeq International operates the company’s International Communications, Internet Services and NEP (network end points) segment. Bezeq International offers ISP services; international telecommunications services; domestic telephony services; NEP services as well as providing infrastructure and communication technologies (ICT) solutions and data transmission and PBX services. In FY2016, the International Communications and Internet Services segment reported revenues of ILS1.5 million, which accounted for 14.7% of the company's total revenue.
The company’s Multi-Channel Television segment broadcasts channels to subscribers through satellite. It operates the segment through its subsidiary, DBS Satellite Services (1998) Ltd. (YES). YES provides multi-channel satellite television broadcasts and additional services to subscribers in Israel and Judea and Samaria, and owns broadcasting rights for content purchased from third parties and productions in which it invests. In FY2016, the Multi-Channel Television segment reported revenues of ILS1.7 million, which accounted for 17.3% of the company's total revenue.
Bezeq also provides outsourcing and call center services through its subsidiary, Bezeq Online. The company is also engaged in providing internet related content, classified ads, commerce services, and trading through its subsidiary, Walla Communications Ltd.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Bezeq The Israel Telecommunication Corp., Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Bezeq The Israel Telecommunication Corp., Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Bezeq The Israel Telecommunication Corp., Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Bezeq The Israel Telecommunication Corp., Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Bezeq The Israel Telecommunication Corp., Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Bezeq The Israel Telecommunication Corp., Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Bezeq The Israel Telecommunication Corp., Limited?
- How has Bezeq The Israel Telecommunication Corp., Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Bezeq The Israel Telecommunication Corp., Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Bezeq The Israel Telecommunication Corp., Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Bezeq The Israel Telecommunication Corp., Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Bezeq The Israel Telecommunication Corp., Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years