Berendsen is a UK-based textile service business group, which offers textile cleaning, maintenance and supply services to business customers. The group is engaged in logistics, textile purchasing and textile maintenance. Berendsen's services include investment in the stock of textile goods; management of the stock; pick-up of soiled items; and delivery of professionally cleaned, repaired and quality-checked textiles. The group operates in the Europe.
The group operates through four business divisions: workwear, facility, hospitality and healthcare.
Berendsen's workwear division maintains and delivers workwear to private and public organizations. The group rents, washes and maintains workwear for a range of customers, such as fire-fighters, welders, doctors, road-workers and chefs. Berendsen operates the workwear division in Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Slovakia, Sweden and the UK.
The group's facility division services include mats, washroom and cleanroom operations. It provides floor protection mats; towel cabinet, foam soap dispenser, air freshener, clean seat dispenser, paper dispenser and trash can, sanitizer and toilet paper dispenser. The group provides cleanroom products and services across industries, including high-tech companies, universities and research facilities, pharmaceutical and medical device companies.
Berendsen's hospitality division provides linen solutions, such as linen hire and laundry services, primarily to customers who operate in hotel, restaurant and catering businesses. Its product offering includes bed linen, toweling, table linen and chefs wear.
The group healthcare division provides patient-focused solutions for hospital wards, operating theatres and elderly care homes in Ireland, the UK, Germany, Sweden and Denmark. Its products and services include linen rental and laundering services, product rental of sterile textiles and consumables and instrument decontamination services.
Berendsen's subsidiaries include Berendsen UK Limited, Spring Grove Services Limited, Berendsen GmbH, Berendsen Textile Service A/S, Berendsen Textil Service AB, Berendsen Tekstil Service AS, AS Berendsen Tekstila Serviss, Berendsen Textile Service Sp.z.o.o., AS Svarmil and Berendsen Finance Limited.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Berendsen plc in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Berendsen plc listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Berendsen plc’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Berendsen plc’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Berendsen plc’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Berendsen plc operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Berendsen plc?
- How has Berendsen plc performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Berendsen plc rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Berendsen plc strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Berendsen plc’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Berendsen plc? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years