Bell Techlogix is the US based IT services and solutions company. The company offers Next Generation digital workplace such as service desk, deskside services and support, enterprise mobility management support services, technology logistics center services, technology lifecycle services, and technical operations.
The company offers next generation digital workplace services such as end user outsourcing, Bell Techlogix enterprise architecture management (BEAM) - ITM automation, infrastructure management, cloud services and enterprise mobility management.
Bell Techlogix's end user outsourcing delivers a service profile for end-users that is built on ITIL practices and optimizes the computing experience with a secure work environment and end-user support. BEAM includes a range of IT service management and operations solutions, which include end-user computing support (enterprise service desk, remote desktop support, total quality management, knowledge management, self-service and contact management), infrastructure management (automated infrastructure management for networks, systems and storage with remote infrastructure management (RIM) capabilities), enterprise mobility management (secure, multi-vendor mobile device management), IT lifecycle services management (procurement and IT asset management),and business intelligence (analytics, reporting, service level management and key performance indicators).
The company's infrastructure management solutions give an infrastructure for managing, sharing, accessing and protecting the data. Its infrastructure management solutions include remote infrastructure management, such as technical operations and network operations center (NOC), systems, storage and network management, service level management, circuit provisioning, performance tuning, tier 3 support and remediation; data center operations, such as server and storage operations, production scheduling, performance monitoring, alerting and management, backup and recovery, relocation services, infrastructure utility services, remote and onsite services; IT infrastructure engineering and projects; and cyber security, such as managed network, systems, mobile, workstation and cloud security.
BEAM Cloud Manager (BCM) is integrated with public, private and hybrid cloud architectures, is accessible from a single portal and managed through a single pane of glass, and enables to take control of the information all under one managed services umbrella. Bell Techlogix's enterprise mobility management service enables clients to understand the value and risk specific to the business, implements and manages actionable mobility programs, provides leading edge tools to manage mobile devices and address security, policies and governance and emerging trends like bring your own device (BYOD). The company also offers solutions to education, healthcare, retail, financial services industries
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Bell Techlogix in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Bell Techlogix listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Bell Techlogix’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Bell Techlogix’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Bell Techlogix’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Bell Techlogix operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Bell Techlogix?
- How has Bell Techlogix performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Bell Techlogix rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Bell Techlogix strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Bell Techlogix’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Bell Techlogix? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years