Bel Fuse Inc. designs, manufactures and markets a broad range of magnetics, modules, circuit protection devices and interconnect products. These products are designed to protect, regulate, connect, isolate or manage the flow of power and data among products primarily used in the networking, telecommunications, computing, military, aerospace, transportation and broadcasting industries.
Bel Fuse's products are also used in the automotive, medical, and consumer electronics markets. Bel Fuse operates across three product lines: power solutions and protection, magnetic solutions, and connectivity solutions.
The power solutions and protection product line includes front-end power supplies, board-mount power products, industrial power products, module products and circuit protection solutions. The company's DC-DC product offering consists of standard and custom isolated and non-isolated DC-DC converters designed specifically to power low voltage silicon devices or provide regulated mid- bus voltages.
The DC-DC converters are used in data networking equipment, distributed power architecture, and telecommunication devices, as well as data storage systems, computers and peripherals. Bel Fuse circuit protection products include board level fuses (miniature, micro, and surface mount), and polymeric positive temperature coefficient (PTC) devices, designed for the global electronic and telecommunication markets.
As of December 31, 2016, the power solutions and protection product line accounted for 34% of the company’s total revenue. Bel Fuse's magnetic product line includes integrated connector modules, power transformers, power inductors and discrete components. The integrated connector modules provide the signal conditioning, electromagnetic interference suppression and signal isolation for networking, telecommunications, and broadband applications.
The power transformer products include standard and custom designs used in industrial instrumentation, alarm, security, motion control, elevator, medical products and other industries. These devices are designed to comply with international safety standards governing transformers including UL, CSA, VDE, TUV, IEC and CE. Power inductors product line offers designers a selection of over 3,000 standard catalog parts which are utilized in power supplies, DC-DC converters, LED lighting and many other electronic applications.
The discrete magnetic components offered by the company include transformers and chokes for use in networking, telecommunications and broadband applications. As of December 31, 2016, the magnetic product line accounted for 32% of the company’s total revenue. Bel Fuse offers a comprehensive line of connectivity solutions, including expanded beam fiber optic connectors, active optical devices (transceivers and media converters), copper-based connectors cable assemblies-FQIS, RF connectors, microwave devices and low loss cable, RJ connectors and cable assemblies.
These products serve as the connectivity device in networking equipment such as routers, hubs, switches, wall outlets and patch panels. Modular plugs and cable assemblies are utilized within the structured cabling system, also known as premise wiring. As of December 31, 2016, the connectivity solutions product line accounted for 34% of the company’s total revenue.
The company operated 21 manufacturing facilities in China, Czech Republic, Slovakia, the UK, Mexico, Dominican Republic, and the US as of December 31, 2016. The company classifies its geographic operations into three regions: North America, Asia and Europe. In FY2016, the North American contributed 51% of the company’s total revenue, followed by Asia with 34% and Europe with 15%.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Bel Fuse, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Bel Fuse, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Bel Fuse, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Bel Fuse, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Bel Fuse, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Bel Fuse, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Bel Fuse, Inc.?
- How has Bel Fuse, Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Bel Fuse, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Bel Fuse, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Bel Fuse, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Bel Fuse, Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years