BBB operates specialty retail stores which offer domestics merchandise such as bed linens and related items, bath items and kitchen textiles, as well as home furnishings which consist of kitchen and tabletop items, fine tabletop, basic housewares, general home furnishings, consumables and certain juvenile products.
The company operates in two business segments: North American retail and institutional sales.
The company operates stores under several banners, including Bed Bath & Beyond (BBB stores), Christmas Tree Shops, Christmas Tree Shops andThat! or andThat! (collectively, CTS), Harmon or Harmon Face Values (Harmon), buybuy BABY, and World Market, Cost Plus World Market or Cost Plus (collectively, Cost Plus World Market). The company also sells merchandise through its websites: www.bedbathandbeyond.com, www.christmastreeshops.com, andthat.com, www.harmondiscount.com, www.facevalues.com, www.buybuybaby.com, buybuybaby.ca, www.bedbathandbeyond.ca, www.worldmarket.com and ofakind.com.
The company, through Linen Holdings, distributes a range of textile products, amenities and other goods to institutional customers in the hospitality, cruise line, food service, healthcare and other industries.
As of February 27, 2016, BBB operated 1,530 stores in the US, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Canada, including 1,020 BBB stores, 276 Cost Plus World Market stores, 105 buybuy BABY stores, 78 CTS stores and 51 Harmon stores. The company also operates seven stores in Mexico under the name Bed Bath & Beyond through a joint venture.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Bed Bath and Beyond Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Bed Bath and Beyond Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Bed Bath and Beyond Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Bed Bath and Beyond Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Bed Bath and Beyond Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Bed Bath and Beyond Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Bed Bath and Beyond Inc.?
- How has Bed Bath and Beyond Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Bed Bath and Beyond Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Bed Bath and Beyond Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Bed Bath and Beyond Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Bed Bath and Beyond Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years