Bechtle AG is an information technology (IT) service provider and IT dealer. The company provides a portfolio of over 70,000 hardware and software products in the shops as well as through individual e-procurement portals. Bechtle operates 66 system houses in Germany, Austria and Switzerland and has subsidiaries in 14 countries of Europe.
The company operates through two business segments: IT system house and managed services, and IT e-commerce.
Bechtle's IT system house and managed services segment provides IT strategy consulting services, hardware and software, project planning and roll-out, system integration, IT services, training, cloud services and complete IT operations. The segment's portfolios of IT solutions include client management, server and storage, networking solutions, virtualization, IT security, and software.
The company's client management solutions include roll-out, migration, mobile and print solutions, software deployment, virtual clients and client life cycle management. The server and storage services comprise of vendor-independent architecture advice, project planning and operation of virtualized server and storage systems plus hybrid computing. The networking solutions offered by Bechtle include simplified network administration, WLAN optimization, the consolidation of LAN and storage area network (SAN) as well as sufficient bandwidth in the network and in the data center. The company offers implementation and operation of virtualization solutions for servers, storage, clients and applications. Bechtle's IT security experts plan and develop IT security strategies and implement and supervise IT security infrastructures. The company also offers corporate data protection solutions. Bechtle offers software solutions for computer aided design (CAD), enterprise resource planning/power process systems (ERP/PPS), customer relationship management (CRM), SAP, business intelligence (BI), document management system (DMS), groupware, and SharePoint projects.
The company's cloud computing portfolio includes consulting services, integration and operation of cloud technologies as well as complete turnkey solutions. Moreover, the company operates as a vendor-independent general contractor and provides managed cloud services. The managed services offered by the company include maintenance and repair, managed cloud services, managed IT and outsourcing services. The company provides maintenance and repair services for clients, printers, servers, storage and networks. The managed cloud services portfolio includes infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS), and software-as-a-service (SaaS). The company's managed IT and outsourcing service portfolio includes service desk, managed workplace, managed print services, managed data center, managed network and security, and managed application.
The company's IT e-commerce segment includes internet, catalogue and telesales trading activities. It offers 64,000 products ranging from hardware to software to peripherals and accessories. This segment conducts its operations through Bechtle Direct, ARP and Comsoft direct brands. The Bechtle Direct brand has established presence in 14 European countries and focuses on classic hardware from leading vendors; the product portfolio of ARP features innovative niche products. Furthermore, the ARP companies sell products under own ARP and Claxan labels, thereby offering customers an alternative to other known brands while maintaining the same quality standard.
Bechtle also offers software licensing through the Comsoft direct companies, which operates in eight countries. It offers customers a vendor-independent, full-service solution portfolio for software licenses. Comsoft direct supplies enterprises with software products, solutions, and services. The offer covers the entire software lifecycle, including consulting, sales, procurement, maintenance, and project management.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Bechtle AG in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Bechtle AG listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Bechtle AG’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Bechtle AG’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Bechtle AG’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Bechtle AG operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Bechtle AG?
- How has Bechtle AG performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Bechtle AG rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Bechtle AG strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Bechtle AG’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Bechtle AG? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years