Beach Energy Limited is an Australia-based oil and gas exploration and production company. It mainly involves operations in the cooper and Eromanga basins. The company primarily operates in Australia.
Beach Energy operates through three business segments: cooper basin; international; and other Australia.
Cooper Basin segment revenue represents oil and gas sales from Australian production. Beach Energy has oil business operations on the Western Flank of the cooper basin. The company has an active drilling program and continues to explore across the Cooper Basin, including exploration drilling on the Eastern Flank in south-west Queensland. Beach Energy also has a major gas business with strategic infrastructure, which is well positioned to service demand in the Australian east coast gas market. In addition to the Cooper Basin, Beach has permits in other basins around Australia and New Zealand.
The international segment includes the company's interests in all areas outside Australia, primarily represents oil and gas sales from Egyptian production.
The other Australia segment includes the company's interest in all on-shore and off-shore production and exploration tenements within Australia other than the cooper basin.
Beach Energy produced 9.7 million barrels of oil equivalent (MMboe), 53% of which was oil and 47% gas and gas liquids. The company's total oil production was 5.2 million barrels (MMbbl) and gas and gas liquids production was 4.5 MMboe. Beach Energy's two-P reserves were 69.8 MMboe as of FY2016.
The FY2016 drilling program comprised of 51 wells, with 49 wells drilled in the Cooper and Eromanga Basins and two wells drilled in the Abu Sennan Concession in Egypt.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Beach Energy Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Beach Energy Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Beach Energy Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Beach Energy Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Beach Energy Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Beach Energy Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Beach Energy Limited?
- How has Beach Energy Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Beach Energy Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Beach Energy Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Beach Energy Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Beach Energy Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years