BDO International Limited coordinates the worldwide network of public accounting firm called BDO member firm, which operate under a single identity, BDO International. Each BDO member firm is an independent legal entity in its own country. BDO is the brand name for the BDO International network and for each of the BDO member firms. BDO's global network operates 1,401 offices in 158 countries across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and others.
The group operates its business through three service lines: audit and assurance, tax services, and advisory services. The group's Audit and Assurance Services comprise audits of financial statements, non-audit assurance services, internal controls audits, accounting advisory, and regulatory filing services.
In FY2016, the Audit and Assurance segment reported revenues of $4,347.2 million, which accounted for 57.2% of the group's total revenue. The group's Tax Services comprises base erosion and profit shifting (BEPS), corporate and business tax, corporate international tax, global transfer pricing services, value chain tax advisory services, global expatriate tax, indirect tax, global private client tax services, and tax dispute resolution services.
In FY2016, the Tax Services segment reported revenues of $1,664.4 million, which accounted for 21.9% of the group's total revenue. The Advisory Services include corporate finance, cybersecurity, global forensics, family business, risk advisory services and technology advisory. In FY2016, the Advisory Services segment reported revenues of $1,588.4 million, which accounted for 20.9% of the group's total revenue.
In addition, the group offers business services and outsourcing services, which include a range of accounting, payroll and compliance services. The services include bookkeeping and international accounting, company secretarial, global compliance reporting, information technology consulting and outsourcing, payroll services and statutory financial reporting.
The group serves clients across various industries, including technology, life sciences, media and entertainment, telecommunications, natural resources, real estate and construction, financial services, public sector, consumer business, manufacturing, professional services and not-for-profit. Geographically, the group classifies its operations into three segments, namely Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific. In FY2016, Americas segment accounted for 51.5% of the group's total revenues, followed by EMEA with 34%; Asia Pacific with 14.5%.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of BDO International Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about BDO International Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines BDO International Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases BDO International Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of BDO International Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does BDO International Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of BDO International Limited?
- How has BDO International Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does BDO International Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are BDO International Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are BDO International Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of BDO International Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years