Beckman Coulter, Inc. is one of the leading providers of biomedical testing instrument systems, tests and supplies. The company is an indirect, wholly-owned subsidiary of Danaher Corporation, a US-based designer, manufacturer and marketer of professional, medical, industrial and commercial products and services. It has its operations in the US, Canada, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa. The company's products are marketed in more than 130 countries.
The company manufactures products under three product categories: research and discovery; diagnostics; and industrial.
Under the research and discovery product category, the company provides capillary electrophoresis products, centrifugation systems, chemiluminescence products, flow cytometry products for genetic analysis. It also offers immunoassay products and liquid handlers. The research and discovery product category also consists of the company's services in next gen library construction, nucleic acid sample preparation, particle characterization, research automation and genomic services.
The company's products for automation, blood banking, centrifugation, chemistry, clinical flow cytometry, hematology, and immunoassays come under the diagnostics product category. Under this category, Beckman Coulter also provides its services in integrated systems, rapid diagnostics, molecular diagnostics, microbiology, urinalysis and special chemistry.
The company offers capillary electrophoresis, centrifugation, and Coulter Counter analyzers. It also offers laser diffraction particle size analyzers and spectrophotometry products under its industry business category. This product category also provides surface area and pore size analyzers, and zeta potential and submicron particle size analyzers.
Beckman Coulter's products are sold primarily to hospitals, clinics, physicians' offices, reference laboratories, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, universities, medical schools, government laboratories, and research institutions.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Beckman Coulter, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Beckman Coulter, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Beckman Coulter, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Beckman Coulter, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Beckman Coulter, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Beckman Coulter, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Beckman Coulter, Inc.?
- How has Beckman Coulter, Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Beckman Coulter, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Beckman Coulter, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Beckman Coulter, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Beckman Coulter, Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years