BBVA Banco Frances S.A. provides banking services to corporate, business, and individual customers. It also offers credit cards, brokerage services, asset management services, trade financing, mutual funds, investment banking, and research services. As of December 31, 2016, Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria S.A. (BBVA) owned approximately 76% of BBVA Banco Frances’ capital stock.
The company is engaged in the financial sector, especially through its activities related to banking/financial, and insurance. the company organizes its activities in three business segments: BBVA Banco Francés S.A. (banking); PSA Finance S.A. (financial services) and Volkswagen Financial Services S.A. (financial services).
BBVA Banco Frances operates a network of 302 client support points, 251 of which are retail branches and 34 are specialized in the small and medium enterprises and institutions. As of end December 2016, the company had 15 in-store banks, one express service outlet, one point of sale, 728 automatic teller machines (ATMs), and 789 self-service terminals. In FY2016, the BBVA Banco Francés S.A. (Banking) segment reported revenues of ARS22,251.6 million, which accounted for 98.1% of the company's total revenue.
PSA Finance’s main business is focused on providing secured loans for the purchase and leasing of new Peugeot and Citroën vehicles. It also offers financing to purchase second-hand cars for clients suggested by the official concessionaries’ networks, as well as other financial products and services linked to the purchase, maintenance and insurance of vehicles. In FY2016, the PSA Finance S.A. (Financial Services) segment reported revenues of ARS414.3 million, which accounted for 1.8% of the company's total revenue.
Volkswagen Financial Services S.A. is engaged in providing secured loans for the purchase of VW, Audi and Ducati new or second hand vehicles, credit through operating leases, and other financial products and services associated to the purchase, maintenance and insurance of vehicles. In FY2016, the Volkswagen Financial Services S.A. (Financial Services) segment reported revenues of ARS14.0 million, which accounted for 0.1% of the company's total revenue.
The company has not reported its revenues by geography.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of BBVA Banco Frances S.A. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about BBVA Banco Frances S.A. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines BBVA Banco Frances S.A.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases BBVA Banco Frances S.A.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of BBVA Banco Frances S.A.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does BBVA Banco Frances S.A. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of BBVA Banco Frances S.A.?
- How has BBVA Banco Frances S.A. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does BBVA Banco Frances S.A. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are BBVA Banco Frances S.A. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are BBVA Banco Frances S.A.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of BBVA Banco Frances S.A.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years