BBA Aviation plc is one of the global aviation support and aftermarket service providers. The company provides its services primarily to operators of business and general aviation, military and commercial aircraft. It operates in approximately 240 locations across the UK, North America and mainland Europe, Asia, South America and Africa.
The company operates through two business divisions: flight support, and aftermarket services and systems.
The company's flight support businesses, signature flight support and ASIG, provide specialist on-airport support services, including refuelling and ground handling to the owners and operators of private, business and commercial aircraft. Flight Support has over 280 locations worldwide, covering geographies with large numbers of business jets and aircraft movements.
Signature Flight Support is one of the largest fixed base operation (FBO) network for business aviation with more than 200 locations in the US, Europe, South America, Africa and Asia. It provides full service support for B&GA travel, focused on passenger handling and customer amenities such as refueling, hangar and office rentals, and other technical services.
ASIG is one of the leading independent refuelers with operations at more than 80 airports worldwide. It delivers flexible and comprehensive solutions, including refuelling, fuel farm management, ground handling, aircraft technical support services, facilities equipment maintenance and de-icing with considerable technical expertise at airports in North America, Central America, Europe and Asia.
The aftermarket services and systems division is focused on the engine repair and overhaul of engines and the manufacture and service of aerospace components, sub-systems and systems. Its activities include overhaul of jet engines; supply of aircraft parts; design, manufacture and overhaul of landing gear, aircraft hydraulics and other aircraft equipment. The company provides aftermarket services and systems activities through BBA Aviation Engine Repair and Overhaul (ERO), and Legacy Support.
BBA Aviation's Engine Repair & Overhaul (ERO) businesses are leading independent OEM authorized engine repair service providers to the B&GA market.
The company’s legacy support is the provider of high-quality, cost effective solutions in the continuing support of maturing aerospace platforms to the major aerospace OEMs and airframe operators. The business provides solutions for aerospace OEMs and their customers by taking complete responsibility for their noncore and legacy products, allowing them to focus on current and future programmes.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of BBA Aviation plc in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about BBA Aviation plc listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines BBA Aviation plc’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases BBA Aviation plc’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of BBA Aviation plc’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does BBA Aviation plc operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of BBA Aviation plc?
- How has BBA Aviation plc performed financially from the 2013?
- How does BBA Aviation plc rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are BBA Aviation plc strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are BBA Aviation plc’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of BBA Aviation plc? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years