Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals formerly known as Bayer Schering Pharma, is the pharmaceuticals business arm of Bayer. It is a global research-based company engaged in the development, manufacture and marketing of specialty-focused medicines, primarily in the therapeutic areas of cardiology, oncology, gynecology, hematology and ophthalmology. Bayer Pharma was created through the merger of Bayer and Schering in 2006. It operates through its subsidiaries in more than 100 countries spread across Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
The company operates through single business segment: Pharmaceuticals.
Bayer Pharma focuses on prescription products, especially for women’s healthcare and cardiology, and on specialty therapeutics in the areas of oncology, hematology and ophthalmology.
The company offers women's healthcare products such as hormonal contraception, endometriosis, gynecological diseases, menopausal complaints and premenstrual dysphoric disorder.
The company offers treatment for cardiovascular and blood diseases to treat heart attack, high blood pressure, pulmonary hypertension, stroke and thrombosis. In addition, it provides solutions for diabetes, erectile dysfunction, testosterone deficiency, and multiple sclerosis.
Bayer Pharma provides drugs for the treatment of oncological diseases such as gastrointestinal stromal tumor (GIST), colorectal cancer (CRC), liver cancer, prostate cancer, renal cell carcinoma, and thyroid cancer. The company provides hematology solution for hemophilia A treatment. It provides ophthalmology solutions for age-related macular degeneration (AMD), diabetic macular edema (DME), myopic choroidal neovascularization (mCNV), and retinal vein occlusion (RVO).
Bayer Pharma’s business is also comprised of radiology business, which markets diagnostic imaging equipment together with the necessary contrast agents. In FY2016, the Pharmaceuticals segment reported revenues of E16,420 million, which accounted for 100% of the company's total revenue.
Geographically, the company classifies its operations into four segments, namely Europe/Middle East/Africa, Asia Pacific, North America, and Latin America. In FY2016, Europe/Middle East/Africa segment accounted for 39.1% of the company's total revenues, followed by Asia Pacific with 29.1%; North America with 25.5%; and Latin America with 6.3%.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Bayer Healthcare Pharmaceuticals in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Bayer Healthcare Pharmaceuticals listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Bayer Healthcare Pharmaceuticals’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Bayer Healthcare Pharmaceuticals’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Bayer Healthcare Pharmaceuticals’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Bayer Healthcare Pharmaceuticals operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Bayer Healthcare Pharmaceuticals?
- How has Bayer Healthcare Pharmaceuticals performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Bayer Healthcare Pharmaceuticals rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Bayer Healthcare Pharmaceuticals strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Bayer Healthcare Pharmaceuticals’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Bayer Healthcare Pharmaceuticals? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years