Baxter International Inc. is a global provider of treatments for complex medical conditions. The company manufactures its products in 20 countries and markets them in over 100 countries in the US, Canada, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Latin America and Africa.
Baxter operates through two business segments: Hospital Products and Renal.
The Hospital Products business segment manufactures sterile intravenous (IV) solutions and administration sets, premixed drugs and drug-reconstitution systems, pre-filled vials and syringes for injectable drugs, parenteral nutrition therapies, infusion pumps, inhalation anesthetics, and biosurgery products. The business also provides products and services related to pharmacy compounding, drug formulation and packaging technologies. In FY2016, the Hospital Products segment reported revenues of $6,308 million, which accounted for 62.1% of the company's total revenue.
The Renal business segment provides products and services to treat end-stage renal disease, or irreversible kidney failure, along with other renal therapies. The renal business segment offers a comprehensive portfolio to meet the needs of patients across the treatment continuum, including technologies and therapies for peritoneal dialysis (PD), hemodialysis (HD), continuous renal replacement therapy (CRRT) and additional dialysis services. In FY2016, the Renal segment reported revenues of $3,855 million, which accounted for 37.9% of the company's total revenue.
The company has over 50 manufacturing facilities and over 100 distribution facilities in the US, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Canada. It sells its products through its own direct sales force as well as through independent distributors, drug wholesalers and specialty pharmacy or other alternate site providers.
Geographically, the company classifies its operations into four segments, namely the US, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Canada. In FY2016, the US segment accounted for 41.9% of the company's total net sales, followed by Europe with 26.5%; Asia Pacific with 20%; and Latin America and Canada with 11.6%.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Baxter International Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Baxter International Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Baxter International Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Baxter International Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Baxter International Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Baxter International Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Baxter International Inc.?
- How has Baxter International Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Baxter International Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Baxter International Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Baxter International Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Baxter International Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years