Bauhaus International (Holdings) Limited is an investment holding company, which is engaged in the manufacturing and trading of garments and accessories through its retail outlets. Bauhaus operates in Hong Kong, the British Virgin Islands, Macau, Taiwan and China. The products offered by the company include jeans, trousers, jackets, wallets, caps, bags, belts, ready-to-wear clothes and other related accessories through its retail stores. As of March 31, 2017, Bauhaus operates a total of 196 stores.
The company’s in-house brands include Bauhaus, Tough Jeansmith, Salad and 80/20. It also operates outlets under licensed brands of Superdry and Desigual. Tough Jeansmith brand of the company offers denim products and denim jeans to its customers. Bauhaus brand provides tight fit jeans, shirts, footwear and other accessories. Salad brand stores and outlets offer women apparel and accessories.
Bauhaus also offer other accessories which include handbags, wallets, bags and caps through its branded store attachment. It also offers catalog services through its retail outlets. The company classifies its business operations into four geographical segments such as Hong Kong and Macau, Mainland China, Taiwan and Elsewhere. Under Hong Kong and Macau segment, the company operates 80 stores in Hong Kong and Macau covering a retail space of 106,833 sq. ft of which 63 stores are company owned branded self-managed retail outlets and 17 licensed outlets. In FY2017, the company’s Hong Kong and Macau segment generated revenues of HKD838.4 million, which accounted for 64.2% of the company’s total revenue.
Bauhaus’s Taiwan segment has 91 retail outlets with 86,644 sq. ft including 47 own branded outlets and 44 licensed outlets. In FY2017, the Taiwan segment generated revenues of HKD340.6 million, which accounted for 26.1% of the company’s total revenue.
The company’s China segment operates 25 own branded outlets in China covering a retail space of 21,621 sq. ft. In FY2017, the company’s China generated revenues of HKD123.3 million, which accounted for 9.4% of the company’s total revenue. In FY2017, Elsewhere segment generated revenues of HKD3.6 million, which accounted for 0.3% of the company’s total revenue.
Bauhaus' subsidiaries include Bauhaus Investments (BVI) Limited, Bauhaus Holdings Limited, Bauhaus Deluxe Limited, Tough Jeans Limited, Bauhaus Property Limited, Sky Top Investment (Group) Limited, Bauhaus Management Limited and Tough Jeans Macao Commercial Offshore Limited.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Bauhaus International Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Bauhaus International Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Bauhaus International Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Bauhaus International Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Bauhaus International Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Bauhaus International Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Bauhaus International Limited?
- How has Bauhaus International Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Bauhaus International Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Bauhaus International Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Bauhaus International Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Bauhaus International Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years