Bauer is a Germany-based holding group for a group of companies operating in the construction, construction machinery and engineering sectors. The group operates in Europe; the Middle East and Central Asia; Asia-Pacific, Far East and Australia; the Americas; and Africa.
The group operates through three business segments: construction, equipment and resources.
Bauer's construction segment operates through its subsidiary, Bauer Spezialtiefbau, which executes foundations, excavation pits, cut-off walls and ground improvement. Its main services include bored piles, anchors, diaphragm, cut-off walls, injections and deep vibrations. Bauer Spezialtiefbau offers these services through 40 subsidiaries, sister companies and partners.
The group manages the equipment segment through its subsidiary, Bauer Maschinen that designs and manufactures rotary drilling rigs, diaphragm wall equipment and related tools. Bauer Maschinen GmbH and its subsidiaries provide engineering equipment, and equipment for exploration, mining and safeguarding of natural resources. The group offers products such as drilling rigs and accessories, diaphragm wall rigs and accessories, slurry treatment systems, depth vibrator, cranes, hydraulic power packs, piling rigs, anchor drilling rigs and accessories, piling hammers, exploration and well water drilling rigs, geothermal drilling rigs, undercarriage equipment, electronic systems, blast hole drills, exploration and mining equipment, and steel parts.
Bauer's resources segment operates through its subsidiary, Bauer Resources GmbH, which offers products and services related to water, environment and natural resources. It is engaged in the treatment of soil and groundwater as well as exploratory drilling and mining of raw materials and drilling of wells and geothermal energy sources. This segment also includes companies that manufacture and sell materials for the engineering of bore holes, specifically for wells and geothermal energy sources. Bauer Resources is a holding company, which consolidates three operating divisions: materials division, exploration and mining division, and environment division.
The group's other subsidiaries include Bauer Foundations Canada Inc., Bauer Technologies Far East Pte. Ltd., Bauer Foundations Australia Pty Ltd, Bauer Hong Kong Limited and P.T. Bauer Pratama Indonesia.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Bauer AG in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Bauer AG listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Bauer AG’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Bauer AG’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Bauer AG’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Bauer AG operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Bauer AG?
- How has Bauer AG performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Bauer AG rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Bauer AG strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Bauer AG’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Bauer AG? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years