Basware is a Finland based company engaged in providing networked purchase-to-pay solutions, e-invoicing and financing services to to organizations. The company has its operations in Finland, Scandinavia, other parts of Europe, and others.
The company operates through a single segment, purchase to pay (P2P). The company's other solutions include analytics, accounts payable automation, receiving and sending e-invoices, e-Procurement, travel and expense management, and financing services.
Basware P2P solutions are designed to provide control and visibility over ttheir cash flow, which provides insight into cash flow and financial commitments. It also includes Basware analytics and Basware mobile.
Accounts payable automation includes a combination of solutions and services that comprise Basware Invoice, Basware e-Invoice, Basware supplier portal, mobility first, Basware Integration, Basware CloudScan and Basware activation services.
Basware provides e-invoicing solutions as a service to all companies around the globe. With Basware e-invoicing solutions, the user can send and receive all invoices electronically. It also provides scanning services, printing services, catalog management, purchase message exchange, activation services, and Software as a Service (SaaS) services.
Basware's procurement solutions include e-procurement, catalogs, e-orders, and contract lifecycle management. The company also offers product catalog management tools for both suppliers and purchasers. Its catalog management tool enables the suppliers to submit their price lists by uploading spreadsheets into a web-based tool as well as helps buyers receive, verify and publish catalogs.
The company's travel and expense management solution is used to automate both travel planning and the process of processing travel and expense reports.
Basware's financing services include license sales, professional services, customer support, and automation services. License sales consist of P2P product family together with payment, financial planning and reporting solutions sold only in Finland. Professional services include software installation, business consulting and project management. The company's customer support includes the previous maintenance and the customer support previously reported under professional services. Automation services include e-invoicing, scan and capture services, printing services, purchase catalogue management, purchase message exchange, activation services and SaaS (software as a service) services.
The company's subsidiaries include Basware GmbH, Basware UK Ltd., Basware AB, Basware B.V., Basware A/S, Basware, Inc., Basware SAS, Basware AS, and Basware Pty Ltd.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Basware Corporation in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Basware Corporation listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Basware Corporation’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Basware Corporation’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Basware Corporation’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Basware Corporation operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Basware Corporation?
- How has Basware Corporation performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Basware Corporation rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Basware Corporation strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Basware Corporation’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Basware Corporation? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years