BASF India is engaged in the manufacture of chemicals, plastics, performance products and crop protection products. The company is a subsidiary of BASF SE. BASF operates in India.
The company operates through four segments: Agricultural Solution, Performance Products, Chemicals, Functional Materials and Solutions.
BASF's Agricultural Solution segment offers agrochemicals such as insecticides, herbicides, fungicides and plant growth regulators. In FY2017, the Agricultural Solution segment reported revenues of INR7,254.8 million, which accounted for 13.1% of the company's total revenue.
The company's Performance Products segment provides performance chemicals, dispersions and pigments, care chemicals, nutrition and health products, and paper chemicals. The segment caters to the requirements of a spectrum of industries, including textile, leather, plastics and coatings, detergent formulators, pharmaceuticals, automobile and oil. In FY2017, the Performance Products segment reported revenues of INR22,620.2 million, which accounted for 40.9% of the company's total revenue.
BASF's Chemicals segment provides monomers, intermediates and petrochemicals. The segment caters to industries including coatings, life sciences, construction additives, food and feed, pharmaceuticals, agrochemicals, plastics and fibers, process chemicals and intermediates. In FY2017, the Chemicals segment reported revenues of INR2,316.1 million, which accounted for 4.2% of the company's total revenue.
The company's Functional Materials and Solutions segment is engaged in catalysts, construction chemicals, coatings and performance materials. The company's coatings business comprises of automotive, two wheeler OEM (original equipment manufacturer) coatings and industrial coatings for the wind energy segment. BASF also provides catalysts, polyurethanes system and engineering plastics. In FY2017, the Functional Materials And Solutions segment reported revenues of INR22,073.2 million, which accounted for 39.9% of the company's total revenue.
In FY2017, the Others segment reported revenues of INR993.6 million, which accounted for 1.8% of the company's total revenue.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of BASF India Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about BASF India Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines BASF India Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases BASF India Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of BASF India Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does BASF India Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of BASF India Limited?
- How has BASF India Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does BASF India Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are BASF India Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are BASF India Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of BASF India Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years