Barwon Health is engaged in providing a range of integrated health care services in Australia. The company's offers its services through its operated hospitals and health care centers. The company's operates through five business segments: hospital, Residential and Aged Care Services (RACS), linen service, community and mental health, and other. Barwon Health's hospital segment offers hospital services through its University Hospital Geelong. It provides a range of medical and surgical services, including cancer services, cardiology, cardiothoracic, children's services, diabetes center, maternity services, operating services, orthopedic services, medicine services, renal services and women's services.
In FY2016, the hospital segment reported revenues of AUD 470.6million, which accounted for 71.9% of the company’s total revenue. The company's RACS segment offers health services for the aged in a residential facility. It offers aged care services such as general aged care services and residential aged care services.
In FY2016, the RACS segment reported revenues of AUD 37.5million, which accounted for 5.7% of the company’s total revenue. Barwon Health's linen service segment is engaged in the provision of linen and laundry services. In FY2016, the Linen segment reported revenues of AUD 0.4million, which accounted for 0.1% of the company’s total revenue.
The company's community health and mental services include carer respite services, community dental service, community health centers, continence service, day programs, dietitians, district nursing, hospital admission risk program, immunization service, infection prevention service and transition service. These services are offered by the community health centers located in Corio, Belmont, Newcomb, Torquay and Anglesea.
In addition, it also include adult mental health services, aged mental health services, children's mental health service, consumer and carer consultants program, drugs and alcohol services, education and training, psychiatry training, primary mental health partners, inpatients and residential services, psychiatric research unit, specialist services and youth mental health services.
In FY2016, the community health and mental services segment reported revenues of AUD 69.7million, which accounted for 10.6% of the company’s total revenue. Barwon Health other segment operates McKellar Centre, which offers a range of rehabilitation services. It provides rehabilitation services, including community rehabilitation services, home based rehabilitation services, continence service, neuropsychology services, physiotherapy services and speech pathology services.
In FY2016, the other segment reported revenues of AUD 76.6million, which accounted for 11.7% of the company’s total revenue. Geographically, the company operates in Barwon region of Victoria.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Barwon Health in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Barwon Health listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Barwon Health’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Barwon Health’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Barwon Health’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Barwon Health operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Barwon Health?
- How has Barwon Health performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Barwon Health rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Barwon Health strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Barwon Health’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Barwon Health? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years