Bartronics India Ltd offers solutions using umbrella of automatic identification and data capture (AIDC) technologies and smart card manufacturing. It provides solutions in Radio Frequency Identification and Data Capture (RFID) technology.
The company operates in India, the UAE, Kenya, Singapore, Malaysia, Sydney, the UK and the US The company offers smart cards including memory cards, crypto memory cards, global system for mobile (GSM) cards, contactless cards, biometric cards and national cards. Bartronics offers smarts cards to several industries including mobile communications, banking and retail, electronic purse, health care, ID verification and access control, and transportation. Bartronics offers information technology (IT) services , which include application development, application management, enterprise solutions, mobility, testing, IT infrastructure management and strategic sourcing.
It also offers IT consulting, advisory, IT process management services and business consulting services. The company's identification technologies solutions include track and trace solutions, which include maintenance and repair organizations (MRO) tools tracking, weapon tracking, infant protection and monitoring, vehicle tracking, surgical set tracking, patient tracking, document tracking and animal identification. It also offers warehouse management system, fleet management system, inventory and asset management, library management, time and attendance system, access control system, visitor management, contract labor management, and pilgrim management solutions.
Bartronics also offers e-government solutions for financial inclusion system, health insurance projects, public distribution system (PDS), smart card based driving license and vehicle registration, and pilgrim management system. The company offers enterprise mobility solutions to business-to-consumer (B2C), business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-enterprise (B2E). It also provides enterprise mobility solutions to banking and finance, energy and utilities, heath care, manufacturing and retail sectors. Bartronics is also engaged in the manufacture of RFID tags and smartcards. Geographically, the company operates in two segments: Within India and Outside India.
In FY2017, the Within India, accounted 84.2% of the company’s total revenue, followed by Outside India (15.8%). Bartronics's subsidiaries are Bartronics Asia Pte Ltd, Bartronics Hongkong, Veneta Holdings Limited, Burbank Holdings Limited, Bartronics Middle East FZE, and Bartronics Global Solutions.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Bartronics India Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Bartronics India Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Bartronics India Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Bartronics India Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Bartronics India Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Bartronics India Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Bartronics India Limited?
- How has Bartronics India Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Bartronics India Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Bartronics India Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Bartronics India Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Bartronics India Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years