Barton Malow Company operates as a contractor in market specialties such as education, energy, healthcare, industrial, manufacturing and sports facilities. The company builds virtual design and construction technologies, contracting methods and LEAN processes. It offers construction management, design/build, general contracting, integrated project delivery, facility management, and program management project delivery methods. It operates through 12 offices. The company is headquartered in Southfield, Michigan.
Barton Malow provides construction management, design-build, program management, general contracting, technology, and equipment installation services. The company’s national network of offices delivers new construction, renovation and expansion projects throughout North America. It offers a range of project delivery methods and a complement of in-house services. Barton Malow’s in-house services include architecture/planning, interior design, preconstruction, facility audits, facility services, equipment installation, technology consulting, interiors trades, concrete trades and building information modeling.
The company's capabilities include Air Quality Control Systems (AQCS), simple cycle gas turbine plants, combined cycle gas turbine plants, fossil-fueled thermal plants, geothermal plants, material handling and fuel handling systems, waste to energy and biomass plants, cogeneration plants, solar and concentrated solar, and retrofit services and maintenance. The company serves the following markets: energy, federal and government, K12 education, health facilities, higher education, industrial, special projects, and sports facilities. The company serves the federal and government market through its building design and construction capabilities in areas such as healthcare, administration, classroom, housing, hangars, warehouse, and research facilities.
Barton Malow's K12 education market provides a host of preconstruction planners and estimators, bond campaign managers, technology design and implementation specialists, K12 accounting professionals, and certified fire marshals, to help see the completion of educational construction programs through from conception to end. The company's health facilities market offers community hospitals, regional medical centers, academic health facilities, hospital systems, consolidations and specialty projects.
Barton Malow's higher education market focuses on the needs of public colleges and universities. The company services include preconstruction effort, management process, logistics of construction, and in-house services in setting up a campus. The company's industrial market deals with manufacturing automotive, steel and energy facilities with comprehensive civil, concrete, and process equipment self-perform services. Barton Malow's special projects market services include general contracting, construction management, design/build, and negotiated contracts. The company's sports facilities market is engaged in building stadiums and sports arenas. It also includes sport facility renovations.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Barton Malow Company in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Barton Malow Company listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Barton Malow Company’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Barton Malow Company’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Barton Malow Company’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Barton Malow Company operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Barton Malow Company?
- How has Barton Malow Company performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Barton Malow Company rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Barton Malow Company strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Barton Malow Company’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Barton Malow Company? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years