Barrett Business Services Inc. provides business management solutions through human resource outsourcing and professional management consulting for small and medium-sized businesses. The company has a network of branch offices in California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Arizona, Colorado, Maryland, Delaware, Nevada, Pennsylvania and Virginia and North Carolina. It primarily operates in the US.
The company offers various human resource management services that include payroll processing, employee benefits and administration, human resource management, risk management and workers' compensation coverage.
The payroll processing provides services such as automatic data processing, inc. and paychex, inc. the employee benefits consist of employer's portion of Social Security and Medicare taxes, federal and state unemployment taxes and staffing services employee reimbursements for materials, supplies and other expenses, which are paid by customer. Its services include professional employer organization (PEO) services and staffing and recruiting services.
Barrett, through its PEO services, enters into a client services agreement to establish a co-employment relationship with each client company, assuming responsibility for payroll, payroll taxes, workers’ compensation coverage and certain other administrative functions for the client’s existing workforce. The client maintains physical care, custody and control of their workforce, including the authority to hire and terminate employees.
The company's staffing and recruiting services include on-demand or short-term staffing assignments, contract staffing, long-term or indefinite-term on-site management, and direct placement. Barrett provides its services to customers including electronics manufacturers, light-manufacturing industries, forest products and agriculture-based companies, transportation and shipping enterprises, food processing, telecommunications, public utilities, general contractors in numerous construction-related fields and various professional services firms. The company's subsidiaries include Associated Insurance Company for Excess (AICE), Ecole Insurance Company (Ecole), and BBS I LLC.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Barrett Business Services, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Barrett Business Services, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Barrett Business Services, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Barrett Business Services, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Barrett Business Services, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Barrett Business Services, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Barrett Business Services, Inc.?
- How has Barrett Business Services, Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Barrett Business Services, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Barrett Business Services, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Barrett Business Services, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Barrett Business Services, Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years