Barnwell Industries Inc is a US-based company, which is engaged in oil and natural gas exploration, land investment, residential real estate and contract drilling businesses. Barnwell has its operations in the US and Canada.
The company operates its business through four segments : oil and natural gas, land investment, contract drilling and residential real estate. Barnwell operates its oil and natural gas segment through its subsidiary, Barnwell of Canada, which is engaged in the acquisition, exploration and development of oil and natural gas properties.
Barnwell's investments in oil and natural gas properties are located in Canada, principally in the province of Alberta, with lesser and non-producing holdings in the provinces of Saskatchewan and British Columbia. These property interests are held under governmental leases or licenses.
In FY2016, the oil and natural gas segment reported revenues of US$3.2 million, which accounted for 24.6% of the company’s total revenue. The company's land investment segment operates through 77.6% controlling interest in Kaupulehu Developments, a Hawaii general partnership that owns interests in leasehold land for property located approximately six miles north of the Kona International Airport in the North Kona District of the island of Hawaii. Kaupulehu 2007, a Hawaii limited liability limited partnership 80% interest owned by Barnwell.
In FY2016, the land investment segment reported revenues of US$1.9 million, which accounted for 14.6% of the company’s total revenue. Barnwell's contract drilling segment provides well drilling services, and water pumping system installation and repairs in Hawaii. It operates through Water Resources, which is engaged in distribution of Floway pumps and equipment.
In FY2016, the contract drilling segment reported revenues of US$2.2 million, which accounted for 16.9% of the company’s total revenue. The company's residential real estate segment operations including the acquisition of land, the building of residential homes, the need for raw materials and skilled labor and the search for potential purchasers of completed homes.
In FY2016, the residential real estate segment reported revenues of US$5.7 million, which accounted for 43.8% of the company’s total revenue. Geographically, the company operates in two areas: the US and Canada. In FY2016, the US region accounted for 75% of the company’s total revenue, followed by Canada (25%). Barnwell's other subsidiaries include Barnwell Alakea Properties, Gypsy Petroleum, Dartmouth Petroleum, Barnwell Shallow Oil, Victoria Properties, Barnwell Financial Corporation, and Barnwell Makai, among others.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Barnwell Industries, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Barnwell Industries, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Barnwell Industries, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Barnwell Industries, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Barnwell Industries, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Barnwell Industries, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Barnwell Industries, Inc.?
- How has Barnwell Industries, Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Barnwell Industries, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Barnwell Industries, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Barnwell Industries, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Barnwell Industries, Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years