Barloworld Limited is a distributor of brands and products providing integrated rental, fleet management, product support and logistics solutions. The company operates in Europe, the US, the Middle East and Africa. The company operates its business through two segments:automotive and logistics; equipment and corporate.
The company's automotive and logistics segment is involved in operating vehicle usage business. It offers supply chain management solutions such as warehousing and distribution, inventory solutions, transportation management services, supply chain consulting, supply chain management, road transportation, freight forwarding, and supply chain software. The company also provides car rental, motor retail, fleet management services and digital disposal solutions.
In FY2017, the company’s automotive and logistics segment generated revenues of ZAR 37,764 million, which accounted for 60% of company’s total revenue. Barloworld's equipment segment offers earthmoving, power systems, materials handling and agriculture services. The segment comprises Barloworld Equipment, Barloworld Handling and Barloworld Power. Barloworld Equipment in association with Caterpillar acts as the cat dealer for construction, mining and power systems machine and engine range in 11 southern African countries.
It also sells and supports the opencast and underground mining equipment products Barloworld Handling offers its solutions to automotive, food and beverage, pulp and paper, manufacturing, mining, shipping and agricultural industries. Barloworld Power offers power systems solutions including the sale of new engines and after sales network in the marine, electric power generation, industrial engine and rental market in Barloworld Equipment's dealership territories.
In FY2017, the company’s equipment segment generated revenues of ZAR24,193 million, which accounted for 39% of company’s total revenue. The company also operates othercorporate segment. In FY2017, the company’s corporate segment generated revenues of ZAR2 million, which accounted for 1% of company’s total revenue. The brands that Barloworld represents on behalf of its principals include Caterpillar, Hyster, Avis Budget, Audi, BMW, Ford, General Motors, Jaguar Land Rover, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Toyota, Volkswagen, Massey Ferguson and others.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Barloworld Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Barloworld Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Barloworld Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Barloworld Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Barloworld Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Barloworld Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Barloworld Limited?
- How has Barloworld Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Barloworld Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Barloworld Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Barloworld Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Barloworld Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years