Barco N.V. is engaged in designing and developing visualization solutions for a range of markets, including control rooms, digital cinema, healthcare, media and entertainment and simulation and virtual reality. The company operates in more than 90 countries in Europe, Middle-East and Africa, North America, and Asia Pacific.
Barco conducts its business through four business divisions: entertainment, enterprise and healthcare.
The company's entertainment division delivers projection, lighting, LED and software solutions for cinema, venues, and hospitality and the retail and advertising. The division is the combination of the cinema and venues and hospitality activities of the entertainment and corporate division in 2014.
Barco's enterprise division offers a complete portfolio of visualization solutions with videowalls, corporate projectors in combination with collaboration software and advanced networking and connectivity capabilities. The segment is the combination of the industrial and government division and the corporate and X2O activities from the entertainment and corporate division 2014 (including ClickShare). The venture Silex is also included to the enterprise division.
The healthcare division offers displays for radiology, mammography, surgery, dentistry, pathology and modality imaging. It also provides DICOM compliant review displays, digital OR systems, and point-of-care devices. The offering also includes MDSC-2226 surgical display and Nexxis, a fully IP-centric solution for image distribution in the operating room.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Barco N.V. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Barco N.V. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Barco N.V.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Barco N.V.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Barco N.V.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Barco N.V. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Barco N.V.?
- How has Barco N.V. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Barco N.V. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Barco N.V. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Barco N.V.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Barco N.V.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- ean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years