Banswara Syntex Ltd (BSL) is engaged in manufacturing manmade synthetic blended yarn, wool and wool mixed yarn, all type of fabrics, jacquard furnishing fabrics besides production of readymade garments and made-ups. The company operates in India. The company's products are categorized into two types: base products and featured products. BSL's base products are categorized into three divisions: yarn, fabric and readymade garments.
The company's yarn division is engaged in producing blends of viscose staple fiber, polyester staple fiber, acrylic staple fiber, lycra, cotton, linen, spun yarns and wool. BSL's fabric division produces textile wear finished fabric for both domestic and exports. It produces textile fabrics from fiber stage to yarn, weaving, finishing and garmenting; and manufactures mono, bi-stretch and rigid fabrics.
The company's readymade garments division is engaged in the production of trousers and jackets at its plants located at Daman and Surat. The company's featured products are categorized into three divisions: technical fabrics, automotive fabrics and fire retardant fabrics. BSL's technical fabrics are used for high altitude weather and sportswear.
Some of the products of technical textiles include seat-belts, airbags, nylon tier cord fabrics, seat covers, car-body covers, automobile interiors carpets, helmets, insulation felts, sanitary napkins, diapers, surgical dressings, healthcare textiles, footwear components, sleeping bags, ballooning fabrics, parachute fabrics, fire-retardant fabrics, fire-retardant upholstery, ballistic protective clothing, bullet-proof jackets, hoses, ropes, dry belts, computer ribbons, battery separators, filters, decatising cloth, bolting cloth, applications in construction industry, shoe laces, narrow-width fabrics, hoardings, awnings, canvas and tarpaulin.
The company produces automotive fabrics for trimming interiors of automobiles-seats as well as door trims designed to meet the requirements of design, aesthetic and innovation; fit and finish; lightweight; and abrasion, wear and tear resistance. BSL is also engaged in the manufacturing of inherent fire retardant fabrics, which can be used as curtains, upholstery, drapes, wall paneling, cushion covers, sheets and as lining for tents.
These fabrics are used for furnishing of auditoriums, multiplexes, cinema halls, hotels, railway coaches, airlines, ships and cruise, and luxury buses and coaches. The company offers wool and wool mixed fabrics under the brand, SaintX; and fabrics under the brand, BANTEX. Some of the domestic and international clientele includes Arrow, VanHeusen, Peter England, Louis Philipp, Levi’s, GAP, Dockers, among others. the company’s e-commerce clients are Mynta and Flipkart. The company's subsidiary is Banswara Fabrics Limited.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Banswara Syntex Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Banswara Syntex Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Banswara Syntex Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Banswara Syntex Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Banswara Syntex Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Banswara Syntex Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Banswara Syntex Limited?
- How has Banswara Syntex Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Banswara Syntex Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Banswara Syntex Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Banswara Syntex Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Banswara Syntex Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years