Bannari Amman Sugars Limited , a part of the Bannari Amman Group, is a manufacturer and marketer of sugar and other related products. It transport liquid cargo, molasses and alcohol under the subsidiary company Shiva Cargo Movers Limited. The company operates through four business segments: sugar, power, distillery, and granite products. Bannari Amman's sugar segment operates five sugar manufacturing units.
The company's Sugar Unit I has cane crushing capacity of 4000 Tonnes per Day and produces 500 MT Refined Sugar per day. The Sugar Unit II has cane crushing capacity of 7500 Tonnes per Day and produces 500 MT Refined Sugar per day. The company's Sugar Unit III has cane crushing capacity of 3600 Tonnes per Day with a Co-Generation Plant of 20 MW of Power Generating Capacity. Its Sugar Unit IV is an integrated sugar complex comprising of 5,000 TCD sugar plant and Produces 500 Tonnes Refined Sugar per day.
The company's Sugar Unit V is an integrated sugar complex comprising of 3600 TCD sugar plant. In FYI2017, the sugar segment reported revenue of INR₹ 16222.06 million, which accounted for 77.45% of company’s total revenue. The company's power segment operates wind power projects with 31 no’s of Wind Turbines generating 15 MW in high wind areas like Gudimangalam, Authukinathupatti, Midapadi etc.
The company supplies wind energy to the Tamil Nadu State Electricity Board's grid and also to various companies within Bannari Amman Group. In addition, the company operates co-generation power plants at its sugar units. The Company has four Co-generation Plants of capacities 20 MW at Sugar Unit I, 16 and 20 MW at Sugar Unit II and 20 MW at Sugar Unit III and 28.8 MW at Sugar Unit IV and 25 MW at Sugar Unit V.
In FYI2017, the power segment reported revenue of INR₹ 2345.93 million, which accounted for 11.20% of company’s total revenue. Bannari Amman's distillery segment produces over 60,000 liters of industrial alcohol and extra neutral spirit per day from sugarcane molasses. In FYI2017, the distillery segment reported revenue of INR₹ 1329.10 million, which accounted for 63.46% of company’s total revenue.
The company's granite segment operates an export oriented unit for manufacture of granite slabs and tiles. The division exports its products to the US, Germany, Belgium, Italy, Australia, the Middle East and the Far East. The division has own captive granite quarries. In FYI2017, the granite segment reported revenue of INR₹ 1046.76 million, which accounted for 5% of company’s total revenue. The company operates through two geographical regions: India, and Outside India. In FY2017, the India accounted for 96.7% of the company’s total revenue, and the remaining 3.3% was contributed by Outside India.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Bannari Amman Sugars Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Bannari Amman Sugars Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Bannari Amman Sugars Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Bannari Amman Sugars Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Bannari Amman Sugars Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Bannari Amman Sugars Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Bannari Amman Sugars Limited?
- How has Bannari Amman Sugars Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Bannari Amman Sugars Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Bannari Amman Sugars Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Bannari Amman Sugars Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Bannari Amman Sugars Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years