Bank of Communications is a China-based bank engaged in providing commercial banking, securities services, trust services, financial leasing, fund management, insurance and offshore financial services. It operates subsidiaries and branches in Asia, Australia, Europe and the US. The bank operates through four business segments: Corporate Banking, Personal Banking, Treasury and Others.
BOCOM's Corporate Banking segment is engaged in providing corporate loans, bills, trade finance services, corporate deposits and remittance. In FY2016, the Corporate Banking segment reported revenues of CNY95,485.0 million, which accounted for 49.2% of the company's total revenue. The Personal Banking segment deals with individual loans, individual deposits, credit card and remittance.
In FY2016, the Personal Banking segment reported revenues of CNY61,073.0 million, which accounted for 31.5% of the company total revenue. The Treasury segment comprises transactions such as money market placements and takings, investment in securities, and securities sold under repurchase agreements.
In FY2016, the Treasury segment reported revenues of CNY23,259.0 million, which accounted for 12.0% of the Details total revenue. The bank's Others segment provides various personal wealth management services, internet banking, E-banking, and settlement services. In FY2016, the Others segment reported revenues of CNY14,245.0 million, which accounted for 7.3% of the total revenue.
BOCOM's subsidiaries are Bank of Communications Trustee Limited, BOCOM International Holdings Company Limited, BOCOM Finance Limited, China BOCOM Insurance Company Limited, Bank of Communications (UK) Limited, BoCommLife Insurance Company Limited, and Bank of Communications Financial Leasing Co.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Bank of Communications Co., Ltd. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Bank of Communications Co., Ltd. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Bank of Communications Co., Ltd.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Bank of Communications Co., Ltd.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Bank of Communications Co., Ltd.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Bank of Communications Co., Ltd. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Bank of Communications Co., Ltd.?
- How has Bank of Communications Co., Ltd. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Bank of Communications Co., Ltd. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Bank of Communications Co., Ltd. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Bank of Communications Co., Ltd.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Bank of Communications Co., Ltd.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years