BancTec is engaged in providing financial transaction automation and document management services related to financial and back-office processes. The company serves clients in around 50 countries through a network of around 35 business processing outsourcing (BPO) centers. BancTec has operations in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and India.
The company offers BPO services such as accounts payable (AP) invoice processing, healthcare remittance automation, interactive exception processing, healthcare revenue cycle management, hosted image archives, inbound mail processing, payment processing, image capture, backfile conversion and claims processing.
BancTec also offers services, including contract manufacturing, consulting and multi-vendor services. The company's contract manufacturing services include product building (purchasing, assembly, test and logistics), repair, field service, and design. Its consulting management services (CMS) assist clients in instituting treasury, risk management and working capital management best practices. The company's multi-vendor services include end-user multi-vendor services, third-party multi-vendor services and original equipment manufacturers (OEM) multi-vendor services.
The company offers a range of hardware and software products for transactional content management, business process management, archiving solutions, image capture solutions, image quality, and payment processing management. BancTec's hardware products include IntelliScan XDS, IntelliScan SDS, X-Series and E-Series Family. The company's software products include CenterVision, AP Master, eFIRST Process, eFIRST Archive, FloWare, PayCourier, PayCourier Archive, Image Sentry and IntelliScan USC.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of BancTec, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about BancTec, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines BancTec, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases BancTec, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of BancTec, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does BancTec, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of BancTec, Inc.?
- How has BancTec, Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does BancTec, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are BancTec, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are BancTec, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of BancTec, Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years