Banca Popolare Di Vicenza S.p.A (BPVI) is multi-regional bank offering retail and corporate banking services for individuals, and small and business customers. BPVI has a network of 541 branches. Its international presence includes six representative offices and two Irish-based companies, located in Dublin. In addition, the company has one subsidiary in Ireland; and two representative offices in Hong Kong and Shanghai; one in New Delhi, India; Moscow, Russia; Sao Paulo, Brazil; and New York, the US.
The company operates through five segments: banks, product companies, service companies, private equity and asset management, and proprietary trading. BPVI operates banking segment through its subsidiaries, Banca Popolare di Vicenza S.c.p.a., Banca Nuova S.p.a. and Farbanca S.p.a. It offers loans to individuals, small firms and corporate customers.
The company operates its product companies segment through its subsidiary, PrestiNuova and offers secured loans to salaried employees. BPVI's service companies segment operates through its subsidiaries, Servizi Bancari S.c.p.a., Immobiliare Stampa S.c.p.a., BPVI Multicredito and Monforte 19 S.r.l. It provides services related to information technology (IT) and back office services to the companies of the group.
The company operates its private equity and asset management segment through subsidiaries, NEM Sgr SpA, Nem Imprese, Nem Imprese II and Industrial Opportunity Fund. It manages closed-end mutual funds for professional investors named Industrial Opportunity Fund, as well as the non-speculative closed-end mutual funds. BPVI manages its proprietary trading segment through its subsidiaries, BPV Finance (International) Plc. It invests in financial instruments and provides loans to foreign subsidiaries of the group’s corporate customers in Italy. BPVI, through its subsidiaries, provides current account products and services, debit cards, investments, insurance, corporate finance, brokering of gold and silver, online banking and point of sale (POS) services for companies and institutions.
The company also offers current accounts, debit cards, mortgages, loans, savings and investments, insurance and online banking services for individuals and families.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Banca Popolare Di Vicenza S.c.p.a. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Banca Popolare Di Vicenza S.c.p.a. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Banca Popolare Di Vicenza S.c.p.a.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Banca Popolare Di Vicenza S.c.p.a.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Banca Popolare Di Vicenza S.c.p.a.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Banca Popolare Di Vicenza S.c.p.a. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Banca Popolare Di Vicenza S.c.p.a.?
- How has Banca Popolare Di Vicenza S.c.p.a. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Banca Popolare Di Vicenza S.c.p.a. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Banca Popolare Di Vicenza S.c.p.a. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Banca Popolare Di Vicenza S.c.p.a.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Banca Popolare Di Vicenza S.c.p.a.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years