Ban Leong Technologies is a Singapore-based company, engaged in distributing a range of information technology (IT) products, and multimedia and data storage products. The company also offers rechargeable battery packs, which provide power for various kinds of electronic devices. Ban Leong operates in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, China and Australia.
The company operates through three segments: Multimedia, Data Storage and IT Accessories.
Ban Leong's Multimedia segment offers audio and video products such as speakers, liquid crystal display (LCD) monitors, graphic cards, MP3 players and sound cards. In FY2016, the Multimedia segment reported revenues of SGD80.5 million, which accounted for 56.1% of the company's total revenue.
The company's Data Storage segment offers products that are used in the storage of data such as tape storage, hard disk drive (HDD) cases, blu-ray, and digital versatile disc (DVD)-Roms. In FY2016, the Data Storage segment reported revenues of SGD1.3 million, which accounted for 0.9% of the company's total revenue.
Ban Leong's IT Accessories segment offers personal computer related accessories such as mice, keyboards, and networking products such as switches, routers and wireless cards. In FY2016, the IT Accessories segment reported revenues of SGD61.8 million, which accounted for 43.0% of the company's total revenue.
Geographically, the company classifies its operations into six segments, namely Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Australia, Asia and Others. In FY2016, Singapore segment accounted for 69.1% of the company's total revenues, followed by Malaysia with 13.6%, Thailand with 11.6%, Australia with 3.7%, Asia with 1.5% and Others with 0.5%.
The company's subsidiaries are Digital Hub Pte. Ltd., Ban Leong Technologies Sdn Bhd, Ban Leong Chin Inter Co., Ltd, Ban Leong Technologies Australia Pty Ltd, BLC (China) Limited and AV Labs International Pte Ltd.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Ban Leong Technologies Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Ban Leong Technologies Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Ban Leong Technologies Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Ban Leong Technologies Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Ban Leong Technologies Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Ban Leong Technologies Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Ban Leong Technologies Limited?
- How has Ban Leong Technologies Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Ban Leong Technologies Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Ban Leong Technologies Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Ban Leong Technologies Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Ban Leong Technologies Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years