Baloise Holding Ltd is a Switzerland-based company that provides insurance and pension solutions. The company operates as a focused financial services provider, offering a combination of insurance and banking services in Switzerland. Baloise also has a market presence in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Croatia and Serbia. The sales network spans the company's own sales organization, brokers and other partners. The company operates its pension plan products business for private customers throughout Europe with its centers in Luxembourg.
The company operates through four business segments: life, non-life, banking, and other activities.
Baloise's life segment is engaged in providing individuals and companies with a range of endowment policies, term insurance, investment-linked products and private placement life insurance. Baloise's life segment operates through its subsidiary, Baloise Life, which offers pension solutions and life insurance products for private customers across Europe. It markets these via national Baloise companies as well as via third party partners.
The company's non-life segment offers accident and health insurance as well as products relating to liability, motor, property and marine insurance.
Baloise's banking segment comprises Baloise Bank SoBa (BBS), which acts as a universal bank in Switzerland, and Deutscher Ring Bausparkasse, which operates in Germany mainly as a conventional building society. BBS offers pension solutions with banking products that are sold by the insurance sales force and by the bank itself. This segment also operates through Baloise Asset Management (BAM). BAM is engaged in providing investment advisory and asset management services. In addition to asset management, BAM also performs the task of investment advising for capital investments.
The company's other activities segment includes equity investment companies, real-estate firms and financing companies.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Baloise Holding Ltd in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Baloise Holding Ltd listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Baloise Holding Ltd’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Baloise Holding Ltd’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Baloise Holding Ltd’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Baloise Holding Ltd operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Baloise Holding Ltd?
- How has Baloise Holding Ltd performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Baloise Holding Ltd rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Baloise Holding Ltd strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Baloise Holding Ltd’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Baloise Holding Ltd? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years