Ballard Power Systems (BPS) is a Canada-based proton exchange membrane (PEM) fuel cell technology company, which provides clean energy fuel cell products to optimize power systems for a range of applications. The company operates in Southeast Asia, China, India, Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, the US, Europe and Africa.
The company offers a portfolio of power products for a range of stationary systems, motive modules and fuel cell stacks.
BPS offers hydrogen- and methanol-fuelled power systems to a range of stationary applications. The company's backup and extended backup power systems include ElectraGen-ME Methanol and ElectraGen-H2 Hydrogen, which provides power on an extended run time basis for telecommunications and related network applications; and supplemental and prime power systems include ElectraGen-ME Methanol. ElectraGen fuel cell systems are used in telecommunications network, secure communications, critical data communications, and hub, transmission or repeater sites applications. It also offers ClearGen solution for distributed generation power systems.
The company's motive modules include core PEM fuel cell stacks, with balance of plant sub-systems; and offers FCvelocity platform, which provides a solution for motive applications including forklifts, buses, light rail and material handling. Its portfolio includes FCgen-1020ACS, an air-cooled scalable PEM fuel cell stack for a range of light duty application; and FCvelocity-9SSL, which provides electrical power to a system for operating and environmental conditions.
BPS offers FCgen and FCvelocity fuel cell stacks to original equipment manufacturers and system integrators to power fuel cell systems for a range of applications such as distributed generation, material handling equipment, backup power and portable power. Its portfolio includes FCgen-1020ACS; FCvelocity-9SSL; and FCgen-micro, a low power fuel cell stack prototype designed for integration into portable applications.
The company also provides technology solutions such as systems interface, testing services, test stations, product development, component manufacturing, licensing and technology, and transfer distributed generation.
BPS' subsidiaries include Dantherm Power A/S, Ballard Fuel Cell Systems Inc., Ballard Services Inc., and Ballard Power Corporation.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Ballard Power Systems Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Ballard Power Systems Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Ballard Power Systems Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Ballard Power Systems Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Ballard Power Systems Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Ballard Power Systems Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Ballard Power Systems Inc.?
- How has Ballard Power Systems Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Ballard Power Systems Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Ballard Power Systems Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Ballard Power Systems Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Ballard Power Systems Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years