Baldwin Technology Company Inc. is a manufacturer and supplier of process-automation equipment and related consumables for the printing, packaging and other industrial segments, including technical textiles, chip and fiberboard, and film extrusion. It offers market-leading technologies, products and systems to its customers.
It also maintains and services existing equipment of its customer with quality replacement parts. It offers highly engineered consumables and engineering services that include upgrades and retrofits in addition to regular maintenance.
In Consumables it offers DryPac which gives improved cleaning results, shorter wash times, and lower cloth consumption, PREPAC Advanced, JumboDry, Oxydry - anti-offset powder. In Fluid management segment it offers fountain solution BasicLiner system which combines mixing, circulating, cooling and monitoring of the offset fountain solution, fountain solution DailyLine system for spray dampening systems, performance filtration system filtration and PureFiltration systems developed for extending filtering performance in a wide range of fluid filtration applications. In Spray segment it provides Spray Applicator which manages a wide range of low-viscosity chemistries, single and dual-sided applications and various textile characteristics as well as wet-on-wet applications, Remoistening Spray Applicator which provides a constant and precise moisture application on any moving surface in a continuous production line and in various Industrial applications.
In Surface Cleaning segment it provides Impact Fusion-F CW For High-Quality Multicolor Printing, Film Cylinder Cleaner which removes traces and deposits from cylinder surfaces that occur during the film extrusion process, Flexo Cleaner Brush, Flexo Clean Pick a compact cleaning unit designed to optimize the quality and productivity of flexographic direct print on corrugated board.
It produces UV and IR systems like FlexoDry, LED UV, QuadCure UV lamp, IR Drying. It also offers Web Servers, Web Catchers, Web Gluer, Web Servers, Color and Register Control, Ribbion control system, Web guide system, Fountain Automation, Silicone Applicator, Web Break Detector and UV lamps.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Baldwin Technology Company, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Baldwin Technology Company, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Baldwin Technology Company, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Baldwin Technology Company, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Baldwin Technology Company, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Baldwin Technology Company, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Baldwin Technology Company, Inc.?
- How has Baldwin Technology Company, Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Baldwin Technology Company, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Baldwin Technology Company, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Baldwin Technology Company, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Baldwin Technology Company, Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years