Baylake, the holding company of Baylake Bank, is a full-service financial services company, which provides a range of loans, deposits and other banking products and services to its business, individual or retail, and municipal customers, as well as a range of trust, investment and cash management services. The company primarily operates in the US.
The bank is an independent community bank and offers a range of financial services primarily to small businesses and individuals located in Wisconsin. The bank conduct its community banking business through 20 full-service financial centers located throughout Northeast Wisconsin, in Brown, Door, Green Lake, Kewaunee and Outagamie Counties. The bank's services are provided in person at its financial centers and as well as through the mail, over the telephone, electronically by using the bank's internet banking services, and mobile banking through mobile phone.
Baylake Bank's lending services include short-term and long-term loans on a secured and unsecured basis for business and personal purposes. Baylake offers real estate, commercial and industrial, agricultural, consumer and municipal loans to individuals and small businesses in the state of Wisconsin.
The bank also offers a range of depository products, including noninterest-bearing demand deposits, interest-bearing demand deposits, various savings and money market accounts and certificates of deposit. The bank maintains a portfolio of investments, primarily consisting of the US government agency securities, the US government sponsored agency securities, mortgage-backed securities, obligations of states and their political subdivisions, and private placement and corporate bonds.
Baylake Bank provides other services, including safe deposit box services, personal and corporate trust services, brokerage services, cash management, private banking, financial planning and electronic banking services, including mobile banking, and eBanc, an internet banking product for its customers.
In addition to banking operations, the company has a non-bank subsidiary, Bay Lake Investments, located in Las Vegas, Nevada, which holds and manages a portion of the bank's investment portfolio. Its wholly owned registered investment advisor subsidiary, Admiral Asset Management, provides investment advisory services to customers.
Baylake also owns a minority interest (49.8% of the outstanding common stock) in United Financial Services, Inc., a data processing services company, located in Grafton, Wisconsin that provides data processing services to other banks.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Baylake Corp. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Baylake Corp. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Baylake Corp. ’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Baylake Corp. ’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Baylake Corp. ’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Baylake Corp. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Baylake Corp. ?
- How has Baylake Corp. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Baylake Corp. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Baylake Corp. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Baylake Corp. ’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Baylake Corp. ? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years