Balaji Amines Limited manufactures and markets specialty chemicals and Amines and its derivatives. The company has operations in India.
The company operates its business through two segments: Amines and Specialty Chemicals; and Hotel.
Balaji Amines's Amines and Specialty Chemicals segment offers three categories of products that include amines, specialty chemicals and derivatives.
The company's amines category offers monomethylamine(MMA), dimethylamine (DMA), trimethylamine (TMA), monoethylamine (MEA), diethylamine (DEA), triethylamine (TEA), dimethyl amino ethanol (DMAE), diethyl amino ethanol (DEAE) and mono methyl amino ethanol (MMAE).
Balaji Amines's Specialty chemicals category offers n-methyl pyrrolidone (NMP), morpholine, 2-pyrrolidone (2-P), n-ethyl-2-pyrrolidone (NEP), gamma butyrolactone (GBL), polyvinyl pyrrolidone K 30 and dimethylformamide (DMF).
The company's derivatives category offers di-methyl acetamide (DMAC), di-methyl amine hydrochloride (DMA HCL), tri-methyl amine hydrochloride (TMA HCL), di-ethyl amine hydrochloride (DEA HCL), tri-ethyl amine hydrochloride (TEA HCL), benzyl tri ethyl ammonium chloride (TEBAC), di-methyl urea (DMU) and choline chloride. In FY2017, the Amines And Specialty Chemicals segment reported revenues of INR7,113.8 million, which accounted for 97.4% of the company's total revenue, including inter segment revenue.
Balaji Amines's Hotel segment includes a five star hotel property, Balaji Sarovar Premiere in Solapur. In FY2017, the Hotel segment reported revenues of INR160.9 million, which accounted for 2.2% of the company's total revenue.
In addition, the company also earns revenue through CFL lamps and Capsules. In FY2017, the CFL Lamps And Capusles segment reported revenues of INR32.9 million, which accounted for 0.5% of the company's total revenue.
The company operates manufacturing facilities in the states of Maharashtra and Telangana, India. Balaji Amines also operates a subsidiary, Bhagyanagar Chemicals Limited.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Balaji Amines Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Balaji Amines Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Balaji Amines Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Balaji Amines Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Balaji Amines Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Balaji Amines Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Balaji Amines Limited?
- How has Balaji Amines Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Balaji Amines Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Balaji Amines Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Balaji Amines Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Balaji Amines Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years