Bahrain Telecommunications Company (Batelco) is engaged in the provision of public telecommunications and associated products and services. The company operates in the Middle East, Guernsey, Jersey, Isle of Man, Maldives, Diego Garcia, St. Helena, Ascension Islands and the Falklands Islands. The company offers a range of end-to-end telecommunications solutions for its residential, business and government customers in Bahrain on all internet protocol (IP) fixed, 4G wireless and 4G LTE (fourth generation long term evolution) networks and delivers up to 300 mega bits per second (Mbps) broadband services for consumers. It also provides multiprotocol label switching (MPLS) based regional data solutions and global system for mobile communications (GSM) and WiMax broadband services across its regional operations.
Batelco operates its business through its subsidiaries and joint venture companies, which include Batelco Egypt Communications (S.A.E.), Umniah Mobile Company PSC, Etihad Atheeb Telecommunications Company, Qualitynet General Trading and Contracting Company WLL, Dhivehi Raajjeyge Gulhun Plc (Dhiraagu), Sabafon and Sure. Batelco Egypt offers a range of end-to-end data solutions to multinational companies. Umniah, a subsidiary of the company, is engaged in offering high quality integrated services, including mobile, internet and business solutions.
Etihad AtheebTelecom offers voice over internet protocol communication solutions, data services, wireless broadband internet, fixed line telephony, hosting cloud solutions and enterprise connectivity services. Qualitynet is involved in providing an array of services, including structured cabling, cloud and information technology security services for meeting the growing demand from corporate clients, SME's and shopping malls. Dhiraagu, a telecom operator in Maldives, offers mobile, broadband and fixed voice services. Sabafon, a joint venture company, is a GSM mobile operator in Yemen and offers coverage with over 1000 base stations across the country. Sure offers telephony services to the Channel Islands, Isle of Man, South Atlantic and Diego Garcia.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Bahrain Telecommunications Company B.S.C in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Bahrain Telecommunications Company B.S.C listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Bahrain Telecommunications Company B.S.C’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Bahrain Telecommunications Company B.S.C’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Bahrain Telecommunications Company B.S.C’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Bahrain Telecommunications Company B.S.C operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Bahrain Telecommunications Company B.S.C?
- How has Bahrain Telecommunications Company B.S.C performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Bahrain Telecommunications Company B.S.C rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Bahrain Telecommunications Company B.S.C strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Bahrain Telecommunications Company B.S.C’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Bahrain Telecommunications Company B.S.C? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years