Axpo Holding is engaged in electricity generation, distribution and sales as well as international energy trading. The group is wholly owned by the cantons of North-Eastern Switzerland. It operates in Europe.
The group offers electricity products: electricity, natural gas, biomass, certificates. It offers energy services like short or long-term price hedging, long-term procurement contracts, power plant management, portfolio optimization, delivery by time bands, structured and scheduled deliveries, disposal and treatment of biomass. The group also offers Axpo carbon footprint and Axpo carbon product footprint, and CO2 certificates.
Axpo's grid services include planning, realization and installation of grids; operation, maintenance and management of grids; data network services; and grid connection networking services.
The group operates through its subsidiaries, including Axpo Power AG, Axpo Trading AG, Centralschweizerische Kraftwerke AG (CKW), and Avectris AG.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Axpo Holding AG in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Axpo Holding AG listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Axpo Holding AG’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Axpo Holding AG’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Axpo Holding AG’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Axpo Holding AG operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Axpo Holding AG?
- How has Axpo Holding AG performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Axpo Holding AG rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Axpo Holding AG strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Axpo Holding AG’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Axpo Holding AG? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years