Axis Bank Limited is a private sector bank in India. Axis Bank offers financial services to customer segments covering large and mid-corporates, MSME, agriculture and retail businesses. The bank had a footprint of 2,904 domestic branches (including extension counters) and 12,743 ATMs spread across the country as on March 31, 2016. The overseas operations of the bank are spread over its nine international offices with branches at Singapore, Hong Kong, DIFC (Dubai International Financial Centre), Colombo and Shanghai and representative offices at Dhaka, Dubai and Abu Dhabi. As on March 31, 2016, the total assets of the bank’s overseas branches stood at $8.06 billion.
Axis Bank operates through four business segments: corporate/ wholesale banking, retail banking, treasury, and other banking business.
The bank's corporate/wholesale banking segment includes corporate relationships not included under retail banking, corporate advisory services, placements and syndication, project appraisals, capital market related services and cash management services.
Axis Bank's retail banking segment constitutes lending to individuals/small businesses through the branch network and other delivery channels subject to the orientation, nature of product, granularity of the exposure and the quantum thereof. Retail banking activities also include liability products, card services, internet banking, mobile banking, ATM services, depository, financial advisory services and NRI services.
The bank's treasury segment includes investments in sovereign and corporate debt, equity and mutual funds, trading operations, derivative trading and foreign exchange operations on the proprietary account and for customers. The treasury segment also includes the central funding unit.
Axis Bank's other banking business segment includes para banking activities like third party product distribution and other banking transactions not covered under any of the above three segments.
As on March 31, 2016, the bank had nine subsidiaries: Axis Capital Ltd., Axis Securities Ltd., Axis Finance Ltd., Axis Private Equity Ltd., Axis Trustee Services Ltd., Axis Asset Management Company Ltd., Axis Mutual Fund Trustee Ltd., Axis Securities Europe Ltd. and Axis Bank UK Ltd.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Axis Bank Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Axis Bank Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Axis Bank Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Axis Bank Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Axis Bank Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Axis Bank Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Axis Bank Limited?
- How has Axis Bank Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Axis Bank Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Axis Bank Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Axis Bank Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Axis Bank Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years