Axcelis Technologies, Inc. is a provider of equipment and services to the semiconductor manufacturing industry. It designs, manufactures and services ion implantation, dry strip and other processing equipment for the fabrication of semiconductor chips. The company operates in North America, Asia Pacific and Europe.
The company operates through a single business segment, the manufacture of capital equipment for the semiconductor manufacturing industry. Axcelis offers high energy, high current and medium current implanters. The company's high energy implanters address deeper implants with a high energy range and low dose. Its single wafer tool for high energy applications is the Purion XE, which combines Axcelis' production proven RF Linac high energy, spot beam technology with Purion platform. Optima XEx is a single wafer high energy ion implanter offers implant energies for advanced device manufacturing; and Paradigm XE, a multi wafer platform offers a range of implant energies for advanced logic and memory manufacturing.
Axcelis' high current implanters (high dose) are the second type of implanters to emerge, having low energy capability and high dose range. Its single wafer product for high current applications is the Purion H, which fulfills various traditional high current requirements. In addition, the Purion H is extendable into ultra-low energy applications including leakage current performance. Optima HDx provides solutions for device manufacturing's lowest energy applications and highest dose requirements.
The company's medium current (mid dose) implanters are the original model of ion implanter, with mid to low range energy and dose capability. Its Purion M is a single wafer platform that provides solutions for mid dose requirements and device manufacturing's lowest energy applications. The company also provides aftermarket service and support, including spare parts, equipment upgrades, and maintenance services to the semiconductor industry.
It also offers various business-to-business options to support its customers' parts management requirements. Axcelis managed inventory service offering provides the customer with spares support, with the company retaining responsibility for the supply chain. Axcelis' subsidiaries include Axcelis Technologies (Israel) Inc., Axcelis Technologies GmbH, Axcelis Technologies Srl, Axcelis Technologies Sarl, Axcelis Technologies KK, Axcelis Technologies Limited, Axcelis Technologies Ltd, Axcelis Technologies Pte Ltd and Axcelis Technologies Semiconductor Trading (Shanghai) Co Ltd. Geographically, the company classifies its revenue into two segments, namely, the US region, Europe and Asia Pacific. The US region accounted for 71.6% of its total revenue for FY2016, followed by Asia Pacific (18.8%) and Europe (9.5%).
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Axcelis Technologies, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Axcelis Technologies, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Axcelis Technologies, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Axcelis Technologies, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Axcelis Technologies, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Axcelis Technologies, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Axcelis Technologies, Inc.?
- How has Axcelis Technologies, Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Axcelis Technologies, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Axcelis Technologies, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Axcelis Technologies, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Axcelis Technologies, Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years