AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company is one of the largest life insurance companies in the US. The company is a leading asset manager with total assets under management of $566.8 billion as of December 31, 2015. The company offers a range of financial advisory, insurance and investment management services. AXA Equitable is an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of AXA Financial, which is an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of AXA S.A.
The company operates through two business segments: investment management, and insurance.
The investment management segment is principally comprised of the investment management business of AllianceBernstein L.P., a Delaware limited partnership. AllianceBernstein provides research, diversified investment management and related services globally to a range of clients. This segment includes institutional separate accounts principally managed by AllianceBernstein that provide various investment options for large group pension clients, primarily defined benefit and contribution plans, through pooled or single group accounts. AllianceBernstein's research disciplines include fundamental research, quantitative research and brokerage-related services in equities and listed options to institutional investors. AllianceBernstein also provides distribution, shareholder servicing and administrative services to its sponsored mutual funds.
The insurance segment offers a range of traditional, variable and universal life insurance products, variable and fixed-interest annuity products, mutual funds and other investment products and asset management principally to individuals, small and medium size businesses and professional and trade associations. This segment includes separate accounts for individual and group life insurance and annuity products.
AXA Equitable's products are offered on a retail basis in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico by financial professionals associated with AXA Advisors, an affiliated broker-dealer, and AXA Network, an affiliated insurance general agency.
AXA Distributors, the company's broker-dealer and insurance general agency subsidiary, distributes the company's annuity products on a wholesale basis in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico through national and regional securities firms, independent financial planning and other broker-dealers, banks and brokerage general agencies. AXA Distributors, primarily through its AXA Partners division, also distributes the company's life insurance products on a wholesale basis principally through brokerage general agencies.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company?
- How has AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company performed financially from the 2013?
- How does AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years