AVX Corporation is the US-based company that is engaged in the manufacturing and supplying of passive electronic components and related products. The company operates 20 manufacturing and customer support facilities in 11 countries around the world. It operates in the Americas, Europe and Asia.
The company operates its business through three segments: passive components, Kyocera electronic devices (KED Resale) and interconnect.
AVX's passive components segment consists primarily of surface mount and leaded ceramic capacitors, radio frequency (RF) thick and thin film components, tantalum capacitors, film capacitors, ceramic and film power capacitors, super capacitors, electromagnetic interference (EMI) filters, thick and thin film packages, varistors, thermistors, inductors and resistive products. The segment manufactures multi-layered ceramic and solid tantalum capacitors.
The company's KED Resale segment consists primarily of ceramic capacitors, frequency control devices, surface acoustic wave (SAW) devices, sensor products, RF modules, actuators, and acoustic devices. The segment also sells connectors that are produced by Kyocera.
The interconnect segment comprises AVX Interconnect (formerly Elco) automotive, telecom and memory connectors manufactured by AVX. The interconnect segment manufactures and sells various electronic connectors and interconnect systems used in the telecommunications, information technology (IT) hardware, automotive electronics, medical device, defense and aerospace industries. The company's interconnect segment also produces fine pitch connectors used in portable devices such as smart phones, other cell phones, notebook computers, Global Positioning System (GPS), and other hand held devices. The segment also offers specialty connectors designed to address customer specific applications across various products and end markets.
AVX's research and development facilities are located in the US, the UK, Czech Republic, France, Israel, Malaysia and Japan.
The company's subsidiaries include the following: AVX Filters Corporation, TPC (Malaysia), AVX Czech Republic, TPC - SAS, AVX Israel, Avio Excelente, AVX Electronics (Tianjin), AVX/Kyocera, AVX/Kyocera Asia, Elco Europe and AVX Components DA Amazonia.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of AVX Corporation in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about AVX Corporation listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines AVX Corporation’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases AVX Corporation’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of AVX Corporation’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does AVX Corporation operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of AVX Corporation?
- How has AVX Corporation performed financially from the 2013?
- How does AVX Corporation rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are AVX Corporation strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are AVX Corporation’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of AVX Corporation? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years