Avon Rubber is a UK-based provider of chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear (CBRN) respiratory protection solutions to the military, homeland security, first responder, fire and industrial markets. The company operates in the UK, China and the US.
The company operates its business through two segments: Protection and Defense, and Dairy.
Avon's Protection and Defense business segment consists of respiratory protection products and engineered fabrications. The company's products include respirators or gas masks, the NIOSH-approved emergency hood (NH15) and self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBA). Its respirators and escape hoods offer breathing protection to varying degrees against CBRN threats while the SCBA equipment offers protection in oxygen depleted environments. Avon also manufactures consumable filters used by these products and thermal imaging camera equipment. The company also manufactures fuel and water storage tanks and hovercraft skirts. In FY2016, the Protection and Defense segment reported revenues of GBP100.9 million, which accounted for 70.6% of the company's total revenue.
The company's new product development program, Project Fusion produces a modular personal protection system comprising smaller modules with multiple functionalities that can be combined or used independently in different threat scenarios.
Avon's respiratory protection products are sold directly to military markets where the company's primary customer is the US Department of Defense (DoD) as well as a number of approved governments globally. The company's other markets are categorized under the First Responder banner that includes the police and other emergency services and are sold either directly or through distribution channels. It sells SCBA and thermal imaging equipment at fire services and other industrial users, through a distribution network in the US.
The company's Dairy business segment manufactures, designs and sells products used in the automated milking process, rubber ware such as liners and tubing. Its products are manufactured for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) as well as sold through distributors under its own Milkrite and InterPuls brands. In FY2016, the Dairy segment reported revenues of GBP42.0 million, which accounted for 29.4% of the company's total revenue.
Geographically, the company classifies its operations into two segments, namely Europe, and the US. In FY2016, Europe segment accounted for 22.2% of the company's total revenues, followed by and the US with 77.8%.
Avon's subsidiaries include Avon Polymer Products Limited, Avon Rubber Overseas Limited, Avon Rubber Pension Trust Limited, Avon Dairy Solutions (Shanghai) International Trading Company Limited, Avon Hi-Life, Inc., Avon Rubber & Plastics, Inc., Avon Engineered Fabrications, Inc. Avon Protection Systems, Inc. and Avon-Dairy America do sul Solucoes Para Ordentia LTDA.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Avon Rubber p.l.c. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Avon Rubber p.l.c. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Avon Rubber p.l.c.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Avon Rubber p.l.c.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Avon Rubber p.l.c.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Avon Rubber p.l.c. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Avon Rubber p.l.c.?
- How has Avon Rubber p.l.c. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Avon Rubber p.l.c. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Avon Rubber p.l.c. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Avon Rubber p.l.c.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Avon Rubber p.l.c.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years