Aviragen Therapeutics, Inc. (formerly Biota Pharmaceuticals, Inc.), is a US-based biopharmaceutical company focused on developing oral, small molecule compounds to treat several viral and bacterial infections. The company operates in the US, Australia and the UK.
The company's has four product candidates in clinical development: vapendavir, BTA585, BTA074 and laninamivir octanoate.
Vapendavir is an oral treatment for human rhinovirus infections in moderate-to-severe asthmatics currently being evaluated in the company's ongoing Phase 2b SPIRITUS trial.
BTA585 is an oral fusion protein inhibitor in Phase II development for the treatment and prevention of respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) infections.
BTA074 is a topical antiviral treatment in Phase II development for condyloma caused by human papillomavirus types 6 and 11.
Laninamivir octanoate is a one-time, inhaled treatment for influenza A and B infections.
The company's subsidiaries include the following: Biomune Corporation, Biota Europe Limited, Biota Scientific Management Pty Ltd, Biota Investments Pty Ltd and Biota Respiratory Research Pty Ltd.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Aviragen Therapeutics, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Aviragen Therapeutics, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Aviragen Therapeutics, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Aviragen Therapeutics, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Aviragen Therapeutics, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Aviragen Therapeutics, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Aviragen Therapeutics, Inc.?
- How has Aviragen Therapeutics, Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Aviragen Therapeutics, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Aviragen Therapeutics, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Aviragen Therapeutics, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Aviragen Therapeutics, Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years