Avgol Industries 1953 Ltd. is an Israel-based company that manufactures and supplies Spun-melt non-woven fabrics for the hygiene industry covering the baby, feminine care and adult incontinence markets For Baby Care, the company offers gentle, dry and safe diaper solutions to maximize the protection and comfort of the children.
Avgol develops lightweight core wrap materials for the baby diaper market and it is also engaged in developing top sheet and back sheet, as well as ear and leg cuff solutions, that maximize softness, elasticity, moisture control and deliver additional functionality to the diaper design. For Adult and Feminine Care, Avgol offers soft, comfort, secure, hygiene and odour control solutions. Avgol's offers products under the various brands include: Avsoft fabrics: flexible top sheet solution adapted specifically to converting and application needs.
It is characterized by high tensile strength performance with good bulk and cotton feel; Avsilk fabrics: with cost effective, silk touch top sheet solution, Bi-component fabrics: Silk touch, highly uniform, spunbond Bi-Component fabrics with softness, mechanical and elongation performance properties., Avgol Lux fabrics: manufactured with a visible soft pattern for cushioning; Avspun Dimple: soft bulky fabric with good tensile performance and elongation properties, delivered through the hydro-entanglement combination process, with dimple patterning and additional treatments to further enhance softness., Avgol Ultima fabrics: a combination of silky soft Bi-Component fabric with cottony bulkiness delivered through hydro-entanglement technology, Avgol Lux Bi-Component: silk touch, highly uniform, spunbond Bi-Component fabrics: Avgol Lux: manufactured with a visible soft pattern for cushioning: Avgol Lux +: manufactured with a visible soft pattern for cushioning, as well as softness enhancing additives; Avgol Protect Anti-Bacterial (AB): Soft, hygienic and gentle on the skin, designed for skin wellness; Avgol Lofted: high bulk fabric with dimple finish for high loft, can be used as a top or back sheet, incorporating soft additives; Avgol Aperture: a high bulk fabric incorporating a distinct aperture design with tailored softness for top sheets and back sheets with fresh appeal and enhanced with soft additives for a gentle touch; Avcore Fabrics: this fabric allows lower neck down with a range of treatment options for fluid management and control; and Avcuff Fabrics: this is lightweight high barrier leak guard fabric to reduce leakage. .
The company's products are also used in other industries such as the medical markets for protective disposable garments, agricultural markets for crop covers, and fruit and vegetable protection. The company has 16 production lines in four manufacturing facilities in Tel-Aviv, Israel; Hubei, China; Tula, Russia; Mocksville, North Carolina, the US and in India, with a global production capacity of 174,000 metric tons. Its production facility in Israel has a total capacity of 28,000 tons. In additional Avgol have 2 lines under construction stage in Israel and India. The company operates in North America, Europe, China, India, the Middle East, Russia and others.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Avgol Industries 1953 Ltd. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Avgol Industries 1953 Ltd. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Avgol Industries 1953 Ltd.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Avgol Industries 1953 Ltd.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Avgol Industries 1953 Ltd.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Avgol Industries 1953 Ltd. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Avgol Industries 1953 Ltd.?
- How has Avgol Industries 1953 Ltd. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Avgol Industries 1953 Ltd. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Avgol Industries 1953 Ltd. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Avgol Industries 1953 Ltd.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Avgol Industries 1953 Ltd.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years