Avenir Telecom is engaged in the designing and distribution of mobile telephones, accessories and connected devices. The company operates in the UK, Spain, Romania, Portugal and Bulgaria.
The company operates through two business segments: Direct Distribution and Indirect Distribution.
The Direct Distribution segment owns a network of 124 outlets around the world, under the brand name Internity. In FY2016, the Direct Distribution segment reported revenues of EUR55.8 Million, which accounted for 49.9% of the company's total revenue.
The company's Indirect Distribution segment is engaged in the sales of products and services to retailers, hypermarkets and supermarkets. It also develops international mobile telephone trading activity. In FY2016, the Indirect Distribution segment reported revenues of EUR56.1 Million, which accounted for 50.1% of the company's total revenue.
Avenir designs and manufactures its products under the following brands: Energizer, for chargers, multimedia cables and surge protectors for mobile devices; OXO Designer, for fashion cases and audio products including headphones, earphones and speakers; BeeWi, for connected objects such as home automation, audio and toys; and sale and distribution of mobile phones, smartphones and tablets in partnership with Yezz.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Avenir Telecom S.A. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Avenir Telecom S.A. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Avenir Telecom S.A.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Avenir Telecom S.A.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Avenir Telecom S.A.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Avenir Telecom S.A. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Avenir Telecom S.A.?
- How has Avenir Telecom S.A. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Avenir Telecom S.A. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Avenir Telecom S.A. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Avenir Telecom S.A.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Avenir Telecom S.A.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years