Avanade, a joint venture between Accenture and Microsoft Corporation, is a technology consulting company engaged in delivering services and solutions using Microsoft enterprise technology. The company offers solutions to businesses and government organizations to improve business agility, employee productivity and customer loyalty. The company operates in the Americas, Asia, Europe and Australia.
The company provide solutions include: Business Applications, Cloud, Digital, Technology Services and Industries.
Avanade's Business Applications includes connected retail, enterprise resource planning (ERP) for energy and utilities, ERP for core financials and procurement, ERP for service industries, ERP for manufacturing, and ERP for wholesale distribution. The company offers Cloud applications such as Cloud advisory, Cloud transformation, desktop modernization and unified communications and collaboration solutions. Avanade's Digital solutions include customer analytics and insights, digital employee experience, digital enterprise analytics, digital marketing, digital marketing analytics, digital operations (IoT), digital sales and service, and digital strategy.
The company's Technology Services include application modernization, application development and application managed services. Avanade's Industries Services include banking, insurance, retail, consumer goods and services, health and utilities.
The company's subsidiaries include: Avanade Deutschland GmbH and Avanade Asia Pte Ltd.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Avanade Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Avanade Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Avanade Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Avanade Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Avanade Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Avanade Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Avanade Inc.?
- How has Avanade Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Avanade Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Avanade Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Avanade Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Avanade Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years