AvalonBay Communities (AvalonBay) is a US-based real estate investment trust (REIT) engaged in the development, redevelopment, acquisition, ownership and operation of multifamily communities. The company owns a direct or indirect ownership interest in 285 apartment communities containing 83,667 apartment homes in 10 states and the District of Columbia, of which 27 communities are under construction. The company operates in the US and Europe.
The company operates through three business segments: established communities, other stabilized communities, and development/redevelopment communities.
AvalonBay's established communities are operating communities that are owned and has stabilized occupancy and operating expenses as of the beginning of the prior year. Other stabilized communities are all other operating communities that have stabilized occupancy and operating expenses during the current year. The development/redevelopment communities comprise of communities that are under construction, communities where substantial redevelopment is in progress or is planned to begin during the current year and communities under lease-up.
The company's real estate investments comprise primarily of current operating apartment communities, communities in various stages of development (development communities) and development rights.
AvalonBay operates apartment communities under three brands Avalon, AVA and Eaves by Avalon. The Avalon brand focuses on upscale apartment living and amenities and services in urban and suburban markets. The company's AVA brand is designed for people, who want to live in or near urban neighborhoods and in close proximity to public transportation, services, shopping and night-life. AVA apartments are smaller, several engineered for roommate living, and technology focus. The company's Eaves by Avalon brand is designed for renters, who seek apartment living in a suburban setting.
The company has operations in Boston, Massachusetts; Fairfield, Connecticut; Irvine, California; Long Island, New York; Los Angeles, California; New York, New York; San Diego, California; San Francisco, California; San Jose, California; Seattle, Washington; Virginia Beach, Virginia; and Woodbridge, New Jersey.
AvalonBay's subsidiaries include Bronxville West, LLC; Smithtown Galleria Associates Limited Partnership; AMP Apartments Subtenant, LLC; Archstone Communities LLC; Archstone Developer LLC; Archstone Deutsche RE Holding GmbH, Archstone Holdings Germany Ltd.; and DeWAG Holdings S.a.r.l.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of AvalonBay Communities, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about AvalonBay Communities, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines AvalonBay Communities, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases AvalonBay Communities, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of AvalonBay Communities, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does AvalonBay Communities, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of AvalonBay Communities, Inc.?
- How has AvalonBay Communities, Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does AvalonBay Communities, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are AvalonBay Communities, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are AvalonBay Communities, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of AvalonBay Communities, Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years