AV Homes, Inc. through its subsidiaries is engaged in the homebuilding and community development. It is also involved in other real estate activities, such as the operation of amenities. The company has 4,675 residential lots, 2,531 partially developed residential lots, 7,914 undeveloped residential lots, and 6,979 acres of mixed-use, commercial, and industrial land.
The company operates its real estate business through three segments: primary residential communities for all ages, active adult communities restricted to homeowners of age 55 and older. AV Homes's primary residential communities serve first time and move up buyers includes Bonterra Builders and Royal Oak Homes brands which has 1,770 homes. AV Homes's active adult communities segment in Solivita comprises approximately 10,089 lots on 7,193 acres in Central Florida, south of the Orlando metropolitan area. Solivita offers its residents several activities through the community's lifestyles program.
This program includes 148,000 square feet of recreation facilities such as two fitness centers, 14 heated swimming pools, restaurants, arts and crafts rooms, a cafe, meeting and ballroom facilities. The community’s park houses include two 18-hole championship golf courses, bocce ball courts, dog parks horseshoe pits, pickleball courts, shuffleboard courts, softball field, tennis courts, and outdoor pavilion. The company’s CantaMia is a 1,695 lot active adult community on 541 acres in the Estrella Mountain Ranch master planned community in Goodyear, Arizona, west of Phoenix. The community provides its residents 30,000 square foot recreation and lifestyle facility.
CantaMia amenities include swimming, softball, pickle ball, exercise facility bocce ball, tennis, horseshoes, technology center, library, arts/crafts studio, rooms for games and club activities, studio for yoga, aerobics, and cafe. AV Homes owns Vitalia at Tradition, which comprises 1,153 lots, 452 acre active adult community located in St. Lucie County, Florida, between Vero Beach and West Palm Beach on Florida's east coast. AV Homes owns and manages Encore at Eastmark in the Phoenix metropolitan area. Encore is a 310 acre community.
The company's Creekside community is part of Bethpage mixed use development, which comprises of residential, retail, multifamily and commercial uses. It is a 292 acre parcel with a total of 653 lots. Creekside has five product lines ranging from 1,200 to 4,000 square feet. The amenities include 14,000 square foot clubhouse with bocce ball, pickle ball courts, tennis courts, swimming pool and urban garden. AV Homes homebuilding sales activities include 58 locations: 26 in Florida, 23 in the Carolinas and 9 in Arizona.
For FY2016, the company reported revenue in three areas subject to Florida (67.6%), Carolinas (18%) and Arizona (14.4%). AV Homes' subsidiaries include the following: Avatar Properties Inc.; Avatar Retirement Communities, Inc.; EM 646, LLC; JCH Denali, LLC; JEN Florida II, LLC; Royal Oak Homes, LLC and Solivita at Poinciana Golf Club, Inc.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of AV Homes, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about AV Homes, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines AV Homes, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases AV Homes, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of AV Homes, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does AV Homes, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of AV Homes, Inc.?
- How has AV Homes, Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does AV Homes, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are AV Homes, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are AV Homes, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of AV Homes, Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years